Girls taking forever to text back

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
You ever hang around attractive women or just most women in general? They are on their phone literally all day long....they see each and every text, alert, notification, phone call, etc

So if you ever hit one up and they take a while to hit you back it’s because you’re not worth hitting back. You’re not the dude that they anticipate messaging them and they tell all their friends about. You’re just another dude bothering her to fukk and she will hit you back whenever...
the game is fukked man

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
She most likely read your text while gettin her back blown out. Also, while your creating a thread on it, she was probably suckin some cock while you pressed the "create thread" button.

All while your at home, day dreaming of her like

CiSrxjUXAAES3sK.jpg

:ufdup:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
This dude been waiting for 2 DAYS !!! And come on here asking what it means. :mjlol:
:deadmanny: Yup homeboy got bigger issues I see
She most likely read your text while gettin her back blown out. Also, while your creating a thread on it, she was probably suckin some cock while you pressed the "create thread" button.

All while your at home, day dreaming of her like

CiSrxjUXAAES3sK.jpg

:ufdup:
:smugbiden: You aren't the only one. These broads got a switchboard to deal with all these nikkaz in their rotation. Wait your turn, bruh.

So damn happy I'm not single. Couldn't deal with these new age broads in today's dating world.
fukk it y’all I’ll just start focusing on working out, carve a career/income stream and increase my social circle. This is fukking ridiculous. I have to find happiness on my own.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
I feel like everyone in here has pretty much covered it...

but ti play Bytches’ Advocate:
In all fairness, she might be dead.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
You ever hang around attractive women or just most women in general? They are on their phone literally all day long....they see each and every text, alert, notification, phone call, etc

So if you ever hit one up and they take a while to hit you back it’s because you’re not worth hitting back. You’re not the dude that they anticipate messaging them and they tell all their friends about. You’re just another dude bothering her to fukk and she will hit you back whenever...
dG3F1YC.jpg