Girl crashes car, kills her sister in process...live streams her death smh**WARNING:VERY GRAPHIC**

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's not remotely. In fact, it's sociopathic af. She responded to her sister's death out of shock. Idk how anybody could look at that video differently, unless they have a lack of human empathy. It's like y'all want her to experience her own sister's death differently

It's pretty clear he's reacting to the fact that she is recording the situation rather than call 911 or having a complete breakdown. Even in 2017 being able function an app and managing to record or livestream your reaction to a serious injury or death is not a natural or expected response.

Prince Mongo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis
It's pretty clear he's reacting to the fact that she is recording the situation rather than call 911 or having a complete breakdown. Even in 2017 being able function an app and managing to record or livestream your reaction to a serious injury or death is not a natural or expected response.
No shyt. I'm saying, how tf do you police someone's reaction of shock? There's no typical response of shock dumb ass. Shock, by definition, isn't a natural or expected response

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
fukk your Instagram. You can search for me if you really want to, I've put videos and pics in the tunnel, the arcadium, the gun thread and bbq threads, cookin threads...this ain't about being black or not. You've obviously got some feelings towards the recently deceased in this thread evident by you trippin over your cape. Maybe if you :cape:strong enough you can reverse time and save her life. :manny: like I've said you haven't been here long enough to even see a quarter of the threads where more gruesome videos have been posted.

This is fact based on your join date, not opinion. Unless you had a previous account that you wish to drop, in which case I apologize. Like the thread that I posted a clearly more sickening video, your monkey ass was nowhere to be seen.

I get it. Sometimes you miss threads. Maybe you didn't see it. My point isn't to turn the thread into what's the worst video you've ever seen. It was merely that the video was tame when compared to other videos that get posted on a weekly or monthly basis.

If you disagree and this is the saddest most sickening video posted here that you've seen that's cool. If you're just a sensitive person and all videos tug at your heart strings then we'll likely see similar responses on other videos and threads. Theres other reasons this particular video could resonate with you. But we're not going to go there. The points have been addressed now you can get out of your fukkin feelings and get your shyt together or fukk off :manny: ,breh.

White boy why you typing paragraphs talking about a join date..I got in this site when no one was being accepted (check my join date registration was CLOSED) because I was verified by one of the admins...so kill that noise tryna deflect...are you black yes or no and do you want a ban bet to prove? I need that Juelz gif

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
It's not remotely. In fact, it's sociopathic af. She responded to her sister's death out of shock. Idk how anybody could look at that video differently, unless they have a lack of human empathy. It's like y'all want her to experience her own sister's death differently

You're focused on the result. I'm focused on the root-cause.

The girl died.
  • Why?
Because she was ejected from a car during a crash.
  • Why was there a car crash?
Because her sister lost control of the car.
  • Why did her sister lose control of the car?
Because she was fukking live-streaming for likes while driving the fukking car.

His comment was totally appropriate and sane. Nothing sociopathic about conducting a root-cause analysis. If the driver wasn't glued to social media whilst operating a heavy machine this shyt would not have occurred.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No shyt. I'm saying, how tf do you police someone's reaction of shock? There's no typical response of shock dumb ass. Shock, by definition, isn't a natural or expected response
Well his comment was in response to her recording on the cellphone....then you state.."You see a girl with her head split open after a car crash and this is your comment?"

he never made any comment about the girl with her head split open, he was obviously more baffled that the person recorded it and made a comment in direct response to that particular behavior. Then you go to call him or atleast describe his reaction as sociopathic.

He likely has a reaction to the females death, which is tragic, but what he chose to open a thread about was more or less the stupid nature of people which now seems to want to record everything. You are making it about his lack of reaction about the girl, and callin him a sociopath (or at least defining his comment as such) Does it make sense how you aren't seeing eye to eye? Im not trying to be rude or offensive at all. But its kind of like you missed the point then are unfairly judging him. You could ask him about his reaction to the girls death and see if it differs, hell you could even share your opinion about what you think about people recording things nowadays.

But you talking about her death while he is talking about a generation of kids recording shyt...your never going to agree or see eye to eye because you arent talking about the same thing.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Accept it as a new normalcy because of the natural progression of technology
I accept that things are recorded, with camera on buildings and houses, in cars, and on phones I believe theres a good chance that a fair amount of a persons actions are recorded whether knowingly or unknowingly, intentionally or unintentionally. But for someone to get in a car accident as bad as that and basically pose next to a body....make sure you get the body in frame, make sure your face is in frame, make sure the app is recording...all of that rather than, call mom, call dad, call 911, scream for help, try to flag down a driver, try cpr, cry, throw up, shyt yourself, piss yourself, pass out...and a whole lot of other things. I wont accept that as normal yet. but it takes time. Between this video and the kids laughing at the dude drowning, a couple more of these videos under my belt and i'll be ready to say "Ok, this is what people are doing now."

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I accept that things are recorded, with camera on buildings and houses, in cars, and on phones I believe theres a good chance that a fair amount of a persons actions are recorded whether knowingly or unknowingly, intentionally or unintentionally. But for someone to get in a car accident as bad as that and basically pose next to a body....make sure you get the body in frame, make sure your face is in frame, make sure the app is recording...all of that rather than, call mom, call dad, call 911, scream for help, try to flag down a driver, try cpr, cry, throw up, shyt yourself, piss yourself, pass out...and a whole lot of other things. I wont accept that as normal yet. but it takes time. Between this video and the kids laughing at the dude drowning, a couple more of these videos under my belt and i'll be ready to say "Ok, this is what people are doing now."

This is what people are doing now.
You see it everywhere.
Next generation is going to be even worse.
Humanity is dying.......and we're celebrating it calling it technological advancement.

TinFoilSnapBack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
"Wake up, baby. I'm so fukking sorry. I didn't mean to kill you, sweetie."

I can't be the only one who cracked tf up laughing at that. R.I.P., though, if this video is real.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is what people are doing now.
You see it everywhere.
Next generation is going to be even worse.
Humanity is dying.......and we're celebrating it calling it technological advancement.

You're right, its happening more than I (we) care to admit, but there arent too many videos ive seen where there isnt a bystander or someone to diffuse the situation. Even in fight videos theres usually someone that comes to aid, whether sooner or later. Even someone watching someone get beat up while not physically intervening but verbally saying "stop" instills some faith in humanity.