Girl crashes car, kills her sister in process...live streams her death smh**WARNING:VERY GRAPHIC**

Daps
Social media is part of the cause but it isnt the problem. If social media existed in 3000 BC people would be doing stupid shyt then too. Its less like oh social media evil and more like humans arent as smart as you think and there are 7 and a half billion people in the world someone somewhere is going to do something stupid because historically the masses are impressionable. It wasnt too long ago some people were beheading people for fun like it was going to the movies. You act like this is happening by the millions or the thousands which isn't the case. Shes psycho anyway on some other demonic type shyt :picard:

No social media IS the problem. Social media has helped to up the anti on the stupidity, and narcissistic actions acted out due to the perceived attention received. And where and the hell is your argument going? You're all over the place. Part of the direction of your argument is that humanity has always been dark- which it has. What we're talking about here is attention, and how social media has created more of a need for people to do stupid shyt for validation. Social media has helped to create more of a need of this, since people, especially a long of young minors are not receiving the proper attention and validation in the home. People are placing their entire validation, and self worth on receiving likes, and followers on facebook, twitter, instagram, snapchat ect; with people basing their entire lives around the internet. These problems that we're seeing today did not exist 15-20 years ago. People were not endangering their lives, and the lives of others for likes, and if the did, you rarely heard about it unless it was some dark web type shyt. This girl in this video is a perfect example of the current culture that the dark side of social media has produced. To livestream the death of a loved one is very sick, and as I stated; 15-20 years ago would have been something unheard of.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
nikkas always complaining about social media as if social media is the problem.

newsflash: it's not.

Come on man, social media ain't the "reason" people do messed up things, but I seen young people before social media and I seen young media after social media. Social media definitely made young people worse.

It basically takes the worst aspects of immature people and rewards them until they just extreme with it.

DirtyDee

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
These are poor dirt farmers from central Cali.
If you've kicked it in Cali long enough you'd know that folks from there are "different".....

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The Coli is always weird when we decide to get on our moral shyt. That being said I watched the video and it was tame as fukk. There are more videos on people getting choked to death or shot that are more shocking and heartwrenching than this video. Still a tragic situation.

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
The Coli is always weird when we decide to get on our moral shyt. That being said I watched the video and it was tame as fukk. There are more videos on people getting choked to death or shot that are more shocking and heartwrenching than this video. Still a tragic situation.

You're a cac though no soul

Look at your user name...nigguhs be wildin? fukk your white bytch of a mother

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You're a cac though no soul

Look at your user name...nigguhs be wildin? fukk your white bytch of a mother
fukk outta here fakkit. You haven't even been registered long enough to have witness the some of the threads and videos I'm talking about. Class of 2016 huh? We already know you're a st0rmfr0nt troll. :camby:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These seems pretty fake.
She got in a car crash, walked out unscathed, and her sister was already dead on the ground, within 15 seconds?
She didn't attempt to call an ambulance, just tape her?
The driver was drunk and arrested

The dead sister was ejected and run over by the car during the roll over

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Don't nobody give af about how long you been on this shyt fakkit ass, lame ass dude

If you weren't here for the real shyt then you can't speak on it. It's as simple as that. Videos that are more fukked up than this get posted as news or even some "watch this" on a monthly basis.

This situation is tragic but there are worse videos that get posted. I bet you or that fakkit wasn't crying in the thread where mom's was burning that baby's hand and he was crying. But you quick to :cape: now aintcha?

Burn and Tourture your 1 year old child because his Father got a new girlfriend brehettes