Girl crashes car, kills her sister in process...live streams her death smh**WARNING:VERY GRAPHIC**

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
They going to study the effects of social media for years.

If you ask me its that people are desperate for attention and validation. Mixed in with vacant esteem. People like this have no purpose in life so they do anything "for the gram"

shyt sad.
People do shyt for social media whereas if they where non, they would be sitting on they asses doing nothing..

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Either fake or the bytch was on some other drugs (or stupid). She way too tame to really be living through that live

Glad I started actively managing my circle when I was younger. 2nd hand natural selection is a muthafukka
That's what I'm saying. I'm not judging but she's way to calm

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Poor girl In her last moments of living she has to die in front of her dumbass sister in front of a camera

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Everyone claiming this is fake when the girl is sitting right there in jail for it right now just goes to show why you can NOT trust the "fake news" side of the Coli for an accurate analysis of anything, ever.

There have been plenty of things posted on here that are fake. There are certain signs that make them easy to pick out. This was not one of them.

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
They going to study the effects of social media for years.

If you ask me its that people are desperate for attention and validation. Mixed in with vacant esteem. People like this have no purpose in life so they do anything "for the gram"

shyt sad.
On the next..
tenor.gif