Girl crashes car, kills her sister in process...live streams her death smh**WARNING:VERY GRAPHIC**

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
Either fake or the bytch was on some other drugs (or stupid). She way too tame to really be living through that live

Glad I started actively managing my circle when I was younger. 2nd hand natural selection is a muthafukka

...o3

...eye see messages in music
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
dallas, tx
:what::what::what:...7 pages deep and people are still wondering if this is fake.

Daps
To be trill with you, would say that in terms of an age group that social media has affected, that has been undetermined at least from my observations. I've seen people from their 70s and older to people who are in their preteens that are wilding out on that shyt. They most definitely don't use that shyt for any constructive purposes other than to communicate with whoever, attention seeking, or looking for a ego boost with the likes, friend lists and whatever.

In terms of attention seeking, I've seen many people do that varying from the humble bragging to the extreme. Anything that will get them noticed for some likes. The point is they don't have to say anything because it's a choice for them to drop their business hence Facebook asks the question "whats on your mind?" Facebook is essentially a stranger though it pretends or gives the illusion that it reflects the person that is using it. If the average person was to be asked what's on their mind by a stranger they have never met before or don't know, they aren't going to tell that person what's really on their mind. That's a personal question that would be invading that persons privacy. It could be used against them which is why theres shyt like Miranda rights and the fifth amendment which protects someone from dry snitching. Basically social media is nothing more than info collecting database where willingly give up their info and the government and businesses use that shyt. Facebook, Twitter, snapchat, MySpace, instagram and etc has made people forget that to the point where it's a societal norm if someone isn't using either platform, people tend to think something is wrong with them. It's expected for someone to have that shyt and if they have it, they have to use it in a certain fashion such as liking posts, having a lot of friends, followers or following people, sharing or retweeting, posting photos, filling out their bio with personal info, telling where they work, what they are doing, what they plan on doing and etc. It also doesnt help that a lot of these social media sites are basically connected such as instagram and Facebook where if you have one, you have the other. Same with google. If you use one, you using the other. They already got you without you knowing it. It's unavoidable. They are forcing people into this shyt too. When I got this smart phone two years ago which was the first smart phone I ever brought in my life, the store I got it from was phasing out flipphones. They let it known that i HAD to buy a smart phone and if I got the smart phone, I HAD to buy a data plan. That's the key word. They made it known that this is what it was about I'm 2015. That was Verizon too. they were not willing to take no for an answer. Then they also have GPS too where at any given time, whoever can track your device whether it's your home computer, tv, ps4,xbox, car, phone and etc, they KNOW where you're at and could turn on that camera to know what you're doing at what time. Anybody can hack your phone or whatever to know your business without you knowing it for real. It's scary.

I think the sad part is that we have been programmed to accept that it's okay to not have any privacy. That a lack of privacy or sharing your business is okay. This has been the case since September 11th, 2001. The idea to protect the national security of the nation is to basically give up personal info or not hide shyt and if someone does, they are hiding something or are involved in something that might be a threat to national security. Since then, it's been nsa, the Patriot act, and all sorts of shyt.

Personally, I grew up around 911 so I remember how it was before the smart phones and social media which brings back to another point, before social media, there were chatrooms, Web forums and some social media and networking sites though it wasn't called that. There was backplanet and migente. Back then, there was always attention seeking or people striving to be popular. Some did it by any means possible. Basically there were always narcissists, attention seekers, socializing and etc. There was an acceptable idea that it was okay to be anonymous or to not share info. As time went on, that changed and then social media came up and it became the norm. shyts crazy.

Yup. I honestly didn't get a smart phone until the past year. Im not attached to my phone like most, and use it primarily for business. I turned off all of the GPS features, and use only the google maps I can download. People are willing to give up privacy in exchange for popularity, and comfort. There's people even uploading their credit, SSN, and banking info onto their phones for christ sake. As for narcissist and popularity contest- it's always been around, but not NEARLY tot the extent that it is now. People are going to idiot lengths just to receive attention, and validation. And back in the earlier days of the internet, and black planet- people valued their info, and didn't put their entire lives on blast. As I stated before, I remember the rise and the advent of social media, and where shyt started turning for the worst. From my observation, three sites that escalated this current fukked up culture to overdrive were Tumblr, WSHH, and VINE. Vine especially and worldstar especially. Tumblr helped to push this "safe spaces", liberal/leftist SJW, special snowflake culture that we see everywhere. All of these three combined helped to cultivate some of THE WORST mentalities, and muthafukkers imaginable, and it's getting progressively worse. Facebook live should have never became a thing.

• Dap
Reactions: Paz

...o3

...eye see messages in music
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
dallas, tx
...she was drunk, crashed the whip, injured a passenger, killed another passenger, all while filming herself do it for the interwebs. this is america, land of the lackadaisical drunk driving laws. she'll get a year in juve, interstate trash pick-up detail for a month, online defensive driving courses that grade on the amount of happy face stickers you receive.