Girl crashes car, kills her sister in process...live streams her death smh**WARNING:VERY GRAPHIC**

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
fukk outta here fakkit. You haven't even been registered long enough to have witness the some of the threads and videos I'm talking about. Class of 2016 huh? We already know you're a st0rmfr0nt troll. :camby:

@letsgetmoney310cpt my Instagram and I'll go live..

Prove you're black no pics live videos...permanent ip ban for which ever one of us isn't really black if we both black we stay..you accept ? fakkit cac

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
These are poor dirt farmers from central Cali.
If you've kicked it in Cali long enough you'd know that folks from there are "different".....
How are we different?

Karb

Veteran
Daps
Why y'all posting cacette suicide videos? @Dip only posts black suicide videos.

• Dap
Reactions: Dip

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
So many people crave attention because they lack purpose. This country capatalism and other things can rob people of purpose. They don't validation from thier own community.

Also drugs.

• Dap
Reactions: Paz

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@letsgetmoney310cpt my Instagram and I'll go live..

Prove you're black no pics live videos...permanent ip ban for which ever one of us isn't really black if we both black we stay..you accept ? fakkit cac
fukk your Instagram. You can search for me if you really want to, I've put videos and pics in the tunnel, the arcadium, the gun thread and bbq threads, cookin threads...this ain't about being black or not. You've obviously got some feelings towards the recently deceased in this thread evident by you trippin over your cape. Maybe if you :cape:strong enough you can reverse time and save her life. :manny: like I've said you haven't been here long enough to even see a quarter of the threads where more gruesome videos have been posted.

This is fact based on your join date, not opinion. Unless you had a previous account that you wish to drop, in which case I apologize. Like the thread that I posted a clearly more sickening video, your monkey ass was nowhere to be seen.

I get it. Sometimes you miss threads. Maybe you didn't see it. My point isn't to turn the thread into what's the worst video you've ever seen. It was merely that the video was tame when compared to other videos that get posted on a weekly or monthly basis.

If you disagree and this is the saddest most sickening video posted here that you've seen that's cool. If you're just a sensitive person and all videos tug at your heart strings then we'll likely see similar responses on other videos and threads. Theres other reasons this particular video could resonate with you. But we're not going to go there. The points have been addressed now you can get out of your fukkin feelings and get your shyt together or fukk off :manny: ,breh.

Last edited:

Prince Mongo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis
Given the nature of the video and cause of the crash, his comment seems quite appropriate.

:ld:
It's not remotely. In fact, it's sociopathic af. She responded to her sister's death out of shock. Idk how anybody could look at that video differently, unless they have a lack of human empathy. It's like y'all want her to experience her own sister's death differently