Gillie Da Kid Earthworm Looking Ahh Goes Completely Off on BIRDMAN After his Interview with Wack100 šŸŸ„ "I'm Bigger & Got More Money Than Him Man!!

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
The posts are mad clear.

You said some sh*t that was wild far from the truth, and then you saw that what you posted was some bullsh*t and now you're scrambling and talking about everything but the actual topic. I didn't say anything about Gillie being with Cash Money after SQ4. My post was very clear that he was on the label during the recording of mad of the mixtapes that YOU said he wasn't even around for or signed. You saw that you f*cked up, and now you're writing novels to deflect. But again, I get it. You come on here to debate and have someone to talk to.

But next time, do your homework before trying so hard to get attention. You could've found all that sh*t I said in two seconds with a quick search, lol. You should be embarrassed.

1F9DnlI.gif

Hereā€™s the exact post

SQ4 through SQ7 dropped '02-'03.

Gillie had already signed by '02, and was already off the label by the time SQ6 dropped, in '03. He was signed to Cash Money for a couple years. He was literally around dude when he was working on those tapes. He was off the label before Wayne even finished the series.

Like I said, your timeline is already bullshytā€¦.he was off the label by earlyā€™03 when SQ6 dropped, yet is clear as day in cash money videos grinning in late ā€˜04ā€¦still putting out appetizer mixtapes in ā€˜04 shouting out CMR but thatā€™s whatever, and besides the pointā€¦.but if you say he was signed the same year sq4 dropped, what happened before then ā€¦.was it like before the Big Bang and time didnā€™t exist, or did he start putting them out BEFORE gillie had anything to do with cash money :why:

Again here is a SQ member saying out his own mouth they started making the shyts in 2000

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
Hereā€™s the exact post

SQ4 through SQ7 dropped '02-'03.

Gillie had already signed by '02, and was already off the label by the time SQ6 dropped, in '03. He was signed to Cash Money for a couple years. He was literally around dude when he was working on those tapes. He was off the label before Wayne even finished the series.

Like I said, your timeline is already bullshytā€¦.he was off the label by earlyā€™03 when SQ6 dropped, yet is clear as day in cash money videos grinning in late ā€˜04ā€¦still putting out appetizer mixtapes in ā€˜04 shouting out CMR but thatā€™s whatever, and besides the pointā€¦.but if you say he was signed the same year sq4 dropped, what happened before then ā€¦.was it like before the Big Bang and time didnā€™t exist, or did he start putting them out BEFORE gillie had anything to do with cash money :why:

Again here is a SQ member saying out his own mouth they started making the shyts in 2000

Like I said, I understand you want some attention. So I'll give you another quick post for you to write a book in response to that switches what you initially said. Even though anyone can read what you said that you're now trying your hardest to pivot from.

No one said anything about when the SQ mixtapes "started'. The point was that you said Gillie wasn't signed or around for when they were still doing them. Anyone can Google and see that's far from true. Then you got into some nonsensical bullsh*t about who was funding studio sessions. Now it's about him still being around Wayne after he left the label, right?

He was signed for years and left Cash Money in '03, but he's always been mad vocal about still being cool with Wayne after that. Dude literally said that he wrote The Carter album, at one point. That album was still being recorded in 2004, after he left the label. He and Wayne didn't have issues until 2006, when Wayne dissed him on his mixtape with Baby. This isn't "my" timeline. It's the same timeline that anyone with common sense can look up and find.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
From this......

To this......

My man definitely went up NYC/Philly :mjlol:

Wayne himself said birdman wanted him to sound like New Orleans, but he was growing up, listening to Jay Z and getting inspired. But bordman didnā€™t play that shyt. He wanted them to dress and sound like New Orleans. I will try to find the interview.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps

"Things you endure when fukkin' with the bul" (C)-Lil Wayne

either Gillie wrote this or Lil Wayne was really feeling the Philly bul's style

He said boy but just stretched it to rhyme with more.

Wayne clearly started bending his rhymes to and being more creative to make shyt rhyme that wasnā€™t supposed to.

But yā€™all go off lol

Another example of when Wayne started stretching his words to rhyme

Owens and Barnes

Last edited:

CanesMiamiLakers

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Once and for all was Wayne dissing gillie or willie that be with DJ Drama I always thought he was dissing Drama artist

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps

"Things you endure when fukkin' with the bul" (C)-Lil Wayne

either Gillie wrote this or Lil Wayne was really feeling the Philly bul's style

I canā€™t stand Gillie because heā€™s one of those loud and wrong type dudes who thinks that just because he started speaking louder heā€™s right but itā€™s downright laughable that there are people in here saying lil Wayne didnā€™t say ā€œbulā€ here.

This was clearly Philly influenced but whatever .

Iā€™ve actually been around gillie in real life and heā€™s just as annoying as he is on video.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I canā€™t stand Gillie because heā€™s one of those loud and wrong type dudes who thinks that just because he started speaking louder heā€™s right but itā€™s downright laughable that there are people in here saying lil Wayne didnā€™t say ā€œbulā€ here.

This was clearly Philly influenced but whatever .

Iā€™ve actually been around gillie in real life and heā€™s just as annoying as he is on video.
He made boy rhyme with endure so he stretched it out. Stop it.

He also stretched words to rhyme in this song too.

• Dap
Reactions: Sbp

Braman

Superstar
Daps

There was one I couldn't find where he tells Go DJ was really Go E.A. (Erie Ave), some Philly shyt. He may not have written it, but Wayne took his whole style.

ā€˜For fukkin with the bullā€™ :picard:

Wayne wearing a Major Figgas chain :laff:

Super Sundayā€¦.2nd lineā€¦.OG Steppaā€¦.The only one with a gun is Jack. :lupe:

Same things Gillie saying 20 years later he always sayin some inside street shyt and dropping names nobody else know. He know too much he not lying :russ:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
He said boy but just stretched it to rhyme with more.

Wayne clearly started bending his rhymes to and being more creative to make shyt rhyme that wasnā€™t supposed to.

But yā€™all go off lol

Another example of when Wayne started stretching his words to rhyme

Owens and Barnes

Dude, his entire verse there other than the last 4 bars is Gillie. And he clearly said "bul." You'd think it was Gillie with a cold, spittin. The type of bars, the schemes, the flow. That's one I'd easily say definitely sounds like Gillie wrote that.

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Of course not. Why wouldnā€™t he release actual proof or the reference tracks? šŸ¤”

That shyt is a joke.

And as always. I have legit proof that Gillie is a liar. I wish I had the radio interview.

Gillie lied and said he wrote Go DJ and it was originally Go EA (for Erie Ave) but most people know thatā€™s a classic UNLV song that Wayne remade.

I been listening to Major Figgas since 98, Wayne used Gillie's flow on that song

Before The Carter dropped, I heard some freestyles from Weezy and he sounded like a Philly nikka w/ a southern drawl...he went from an afterthought to hot bc he started rhyming like Gillie...Wayne evolved from that Carter 1 style but that's the foundation that took his career to the next level

I'm not 100% sure, but I also think Gillie wrote Stunna's verse on What happened to that boy

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
A
Dude, his entire verse there other than the last 4 bars is Gillie. And he clearly said "bul." You'd think it was Gillie with a cold, spittin. The type of bars, the schemes, the flow. That's one I'd easily say definitely sounds like Gillie wrote that.
Gillie is trash and has no notable verses or songs.

Agree to disagree.

• Dap
Reactions: Sbp