Gillie Da Kid Earthworm Looking Ahh Goes Completely Off on BIRDMAN After his Interview with Wack100 🟥 "I'm Bigger & Got More Money Than Him Man!!

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
I have a question or rather some observations.

Did Wayne rapping style swich up, yes. Here are my questions. When did Gillie come to CMR? I actually don't know.
What year?

Here are my observations:

Exhibit A:
Turk's album came out in 2001, Young and Thuggin and there is a song on there that featured Wayne that made it clear to me his style switched.
This song was (released) on Turk's album which came out in April 2001. The song could have been recorded earlier that 2001 year or maybe in 2000, who knows, CMR stated that they would record, record and record songs, so that song could have been old or done in late 2000, or mid 2000. Again who knows, my question would be, Was Gillie around? One can see Wayne's style has switched. He is fitting (as one said) 100 words in a bar on this song.

Wayne dropped Lights Out in 2000 and I don't know if he's rapping in this style on that album? Someone can help me out. I was not a fan of that album, but this song below, his style changed and when I heard the song, I said, dayum he murdered Turk on that song. I cut the song off in Turk's verse. Notice Turk's flow and compare Wayne's flow which is much mature than Turk, or is much different.

Wayne goes on to drop The Drought 1 in 2002, January. I don't know if Gillie's on the roster.
I am not sure if anything came out before The Drought 1, meaning any of the Sqad Tapes.
Someone would have to fact check that question.

What I do know is Turk's song was when I heard the switch, I do know the switch came on songs on The Drought in 2002 Jan

Also, folks so zero'd in on Waynes flow BUT, nobody ever talks about the other sqad members, Nut, aka Kidd Kidd, Gudda Gudda, T Streets, etc. Their style matched Wayne's style on those songs. They were rapping in the same realm, frequency as Wayne on those mixtape songs.
So did Gillie switch up their flow too?
Fact check the songs also on Wayne's 2000 release Lights Out and see if on any of those B cuts can one say that his style is changing.
I can't say for sure because that was an album I rarely listened to.

But that 2000-2001 time frame is when Wayne's flow switched.
I'm not sure if Gillie was or was not in the CMR camp

Last edited:

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
This some came off The Drought mix tape. On the original sing, he's talking at the end about how someone took his 25's (rims) lol.
Someone fact check me and see if this is off The Drought 1 mixtape, which came out in 2002 January.

This is dropped in 2002 June
Gillie may have been in the camp, but one should ask themself, could a person swich up their style and be this good this soon?
Let's say Gillie came in the camp in 2002, this came out in June 2002, how long would it take a rapper to get up on a style? And then take the style that was given and be this good?
This was the last time he wrote on paper.

In this song which was for the movie Undisputed, I can see the style change, and this song was released in 2002.
Not sure when it was recorded. I believe this is AFTER 10,000 bars was dropped.
He's reppin Sqad. I did not watch the whole video but I feel as if Gillie is in the video lol. I see Mickey and them other cats. So Idk if Gillie has made it to the CMR camp.
He's not Carter 1 Wayne but you can feel the switch.

Last edited:

Jards

All Star
Daps
I mean say what you want ….but Gillie clearly know some shyt we don’t :patrice: And not about the rap shyt, about the street shyt

That ngga has consistently talked about Birdman without any fear of repercussion, for 2 decades now. ‘I been calling you p*ssy for 25 years now why you just now sayin something :picard: Shout out to ‘Killa Stone’ :lupe: Aye, aye bruh who is that:damn:

He was on that same time talking about Birdman when he was interviewing Wack 100 ‘I know all them nggas he be around’ :manny:
Who have you ever heard Birdman press like that in the industry though? Pusha said he was dolo in a lift with Stunna and all his goons after talking wicked about CMB for over a decade and they didn’t do shyt

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
I thought Gillie used to say he more helped Wayne develop his style with the way he structured his rhymes the sports references and what not which I believe. I do think that Beanie Sigel story is true but I don't think it's related to him leaving Cash Money.

MikeStamina

All Star
Daps
I mean say what you want ….but Gillie clearly know some shyt we don’t :patrice: And not about the rap shyt, about the street shyt

That ngga has consistently talked about Birdman without any fear of repercussion, for 2 decades now. ‘I been calling you p*ssy for 25 years now why you just now sayin something :picard: Shout out to ‘Killa Stone’ :lupe: Aye, aye bruh who is that:damn:

He was on that same time talking about Birdman when he was interviewing Wack 100 ‘I know all them nggas he be around’ :manny:

No matter how much of a pvssy you think I am, fatally harm any of my 3 boys on some street shyt, I guarantee you gone feel my wrath. Don't give a damn how up I am

Saying all that to say, no matter how many people Gillie call pvssy going forward, your rep ain't the same homie. Literally a case of....we don't believe you.....

You talked tougher to birdman than to the guy that murdered your son. (His identity is not a secret )N to some of you that shyt actually makes sense
(Please spare me the police is watching bullshyt

Gillie is the woofing captain. Clubhouse leader of the woofers

BuckFilly

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
pg
No matter how much of a pvssy you think I am, fatally harm any of my 3 boys on some street shyt, I guarantee you gone feel my wrath. Don't give a damn how up I am

Saying all that to say, no matter how many people Gillie call pvssy going forward, your rep ain't the same homie. Literally a case of....we don't believe you.....

You talked tougher to birdman than to the guy that murdered your son. (His identity is not a secret )N to some of you that shyt actually makes sense
(Please spare me the police is watching bullshyt

Gillie is the woofing captain. Clubhouse leader of the woofers
Who killed cheese and why?

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
I don't know of Gillie ever actually wrote for Wayne. I do believe he influenced Wayne 20+ years ago, but he's gotten his flowers for that. How many does he need?

Him and Stunna, I don't know much about Gillie's past but I'd say he definitely don't have the reputation Stunna has from the streets. That said, I don't think Birdman nor Gillie are the toughest of the tough, Birdman was a verified paper chaser, nobody ever said this nikka was knocking nikkas out or lighting shyt up. Gillie, I don't really know anything about but I don't feel that fron him, either...

This whole debate about what Gillie did on Cash Money more than 20 years ago is irrelevant in 2023...

Dem313wayz

Superstar
Daps
Gillie with more money than birdman :russ:

gillie-da-kid-really.gif

MikeStamina

All Star
Daps
Who killed cheese and why?

Can't pretend to know
But the streets of Philly does...there was multiple people there on scene
I don't care enough to do the deep dive on sm, but there's a few videos with folks throwing out hints n talking in circles. Typical hood shyt

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They signed like a 50 or 100 m deal on camera for their podcast. According to their IG anyways
Ain’t no way. I need to see it to believe it…it just doesn’t make sense monetarily to give them that much for what they bring in return. I don’t believe Cam and Mase got no 50 ms either