Gillie Da Kid Earthworm Looking Ahh Goes Completely Off on BIRDMAN After his Interview with Wack100 đŸŸ„ "I'm Bigger & Got More Money Than Him Man!!

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
By extras I mean shyt like this
flat out lies
Wayne was putting out the SQ tapes back in like 2000-‘01
 YEARS before gillie ever was with Cash Money

SQ4 through SQ7 dropped '02-'03.

Gillie had already signed by '02, and was already off the label by the time SQ6 dropped, in '03. He was signed to Cash Money for a couple years. He was literally around dude when he was working on those tapes. He was off the label before Wayne even finished the series.

:camby:

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
SQ4 through SQ7 dropped '02-'03.

Gillie signed in '02, and was already off the label by the time SQ6 dropped, in '03. He was signed to Cash Money for a couple years. He was literally around dude when he was working on those tapes.

Except he wasn’t around because the SQ tapes were made with no Cash Money involvement because Stunna didn’t approve of the shyt 
the actual members of SQ have talked about this pretty extensively 

When Wayne was destroying shyt on SQ tapes, Gillie was putting out the Appetizer tapes that nobody ever brings up or posts in these threads because it looks ridiculous because of how much nicer than Gillie was in real time

Awesome Wells

Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
Except he wasn’t around because the SQ tapes were made with no Cash Money involvement because Stunna didn’t approve of the shyt 
the actual members of SQ have talked about this pretty extensively 

You just said, "Wayne was putting out the SQ tapes back in like 2000-‘01
 YEARS before gillie ever was with Cash Money."

Mad false. The whole beef with the label came from him being around Wayne the entire time he was signed, and not being offered his publishing for the sh*t he said he wrote for Wayne. From '01-'04, he was always with Wayne. He was signed to Cash Money for most of the SQ series, and was gone before the series was even done. So how were these tapes done "YEARS" before Gillie got with the label when he was there during the bulk of them being recorded and dropping? He's said mad times during those years that he was talking to Wayne about publishing and Wayne didn't even know what it was.

Dude's contract with Cash Money ended in 2003. Birdman and Gillie have talked about it a million times. Come on, bro.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
You just said, "Wayne was putting out the SQ tapes back in like 2000-‘01
 YEARS before gillie ever was with Cash Money."

Mad false. The whole beef with the label came from him being around Wayne the entire time he was signed, and not being offered his publishing for the sh*t he said he wrote for Wayne. From '01-'04, he was always with Wayne. He was signed to Cash Money for most of the SQ series, and was gone before the series was even done. So how were these tapes done "YEARS" before Gillie got with the label when he was there during the bulk of them being recorded and dropping? He's said mad times during those years that he was talking to Wayne about publishing and Wayne didn't even know what it was.

Dude's contract with Cash Money ended in 2003. Birdman and Gillie have talked about it a million times. Come on, bro.

The Sqad tapes themselves were recorded without any Cash Money involvement..
Wayne was out in NO East recording themselves shyts on his own dime and writing the other SQ members raps when the tapes first started 
this is out THEIR mouths, they weren’t even rappers at first they were just Wayne’s homies
fukking SQ started when juvie and BG were still on Cash Money and no one not from NO was even on the label
literally just posted a video of them on Rap City in 2000 with Baby grilling Wayne for shouting out SQ with the rest of the Hot Boys there.:.like I said YEARS before gillie was in the picture

Last edited:

Awesome Wells

Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
The Sqad tapes themselves were recorded without any Cash Money involvement..
Wayne was out in NO East recording themselves shyts on his own dime and writing the other SQ members raps when the tapes first started 
this is out THEIR mouths, they weren’t even rappers at first they were just Wayne’s homies
fukking SQ started when juvie and BG were still on Cash Money and no one not from NO was even on the label
literally just posted a video of them on Rap City in 2000 with Baby grilling Wayne for shouting out SQ with the rest of the Hot Boys there.:.like I said YEARS before gillie was in the picture

"Cash Money involvement" has never been the topic here.

You said Gillie wasn't even around during the years when Wayne was recording these. That was wildly false. He was. For years.

Now you're switching it up and talking about who was paying for recording sessions, lol. You changed your whole stance after you looked it up and saw Gillie was literally on the label and around Wayne for years during SQ's run. Enough, bro.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
"Cash Money involvement" has never been the topic here.

You said Gillie wasn't even around during the years when Wayne was recording these. That was wildly false. He was. For years.

Now you're switching it up and talking about who was paying for recording sessions, lol. You changed your whole stance after you looked it up and saw Gillie was literally on the label and around Wayne for years during SQ's run. Enough, bro.

nikka you playing games :mjlol: 
I said Wayne was putting out the SQ tapes years before Gillie was ever a fukking thought, and you came in talking about “well actually he signed to cash sometime around the time SQ4 came out” 
so now not only you attributing shyt to Gillie just by virtue of “being around” but then back dating it to account for years worth of material before he got there
the entirety of the SQ tapes were side projects Wayne was doing on his own
Baby signing random nikkas years after the fact ain’t have shyt to do with the work he put in on his own

That’s on top of you either deliberately skewing the timeline or simply not knowing what you’re talking about
Gillie was done by’03, but grinning in videos in late ‘04?

Awesome Wells

Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
nikka you playing games :mjlol: 
I said Wayne was putting out the SQ tapes years before Gillie was ever a fukking thought, and you came in talking about “well actually he signed to cash sometime around the time SQ4 came out” 
so now not only you attributing shyt to Gillie just by virtue of “being around” but then back dating it to account for years worth of material before he got there
the entirety of the SQ tapes were side projects Wayne was doing on his own
Baby signing random nikkas years after the fact ain’t have shyt to do with the work he put in on his own

This is a copy and paste of your actual post:

"flat out lies
 YEARS before gillie ever was with Cash Money".

Now it's, "I said before Gillie was a thought"? LOL!! You're trying way too hard. Just leave it alone.

One minute you’re talking about how Gillie wasn’t even on the label for the years the SQ sh*t was done. You get corrected on that and then try to pivot to who was paying for mixtapes to be recorded. Like that’s even remotely what we’re talking about in here. It's done, bro.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Wayne was influenced by Juelz, jay-z, and Gillie. Pretty simple.

If you’re old enough to have been there, you know there was a CLEAR difference from lousiana hot boy wayne :ehh: to sqaud up Wayne :picard: to Carter 2 Wayne :damn:

Like I’m laughing bc when I think about Carter era Wayne when he grew from a boy to a man pause in my head I hear his Go DJ verse and he sounds exactly like gillie :dead::laff: that’s of course if you are old enough for to know how Gillie rapped :ufdup:

Funny, everyone can acknowledge jay was influenced by young Chris but oh now you dumb and deaf and can’t hear Gillie in Wayne

And just like with jay, this takes nothing away from Wayne. It’s probably not even a conscious thing. That’s just how influence and the rap game works. Kinda like hooping actually. Only nggas that have ever rapped or hooped understand this: you can watch/hear someone one time and be able to ‘do’ what they do and/or pick up something they do.

There was one I couldn't find where he tells Go DJ was really Go E.A. (Erie Ave), some Philly shyt. He may not have written it, but Wayne took his whole style.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
This is a copy and paste of your actual post:

"flat out lies
 YEARS before gillie ever was with Cash Money".

Now it's, "I said before Gillie was a thought"? LOL!! You're trying way too hard. Just leave it alone.

One minute you’re talking about how Gillie wasn’t even on the label for the years the SQ sh*t was done. You get corrected on that and then try to pivot to who was paying for mixtapes to be recorded. Like that’s even remotely what we’re talking about in here. It's done, bro.

:mjlol: Fam according to your own inaccurate made up timeline he wasn’t with Cash Money until after SQ4
.i don’t know if you have some different understanding of space and time, but that means the previous tapes in the series were made before he was ever in the picture

I’ve literally posted video clips of SQ members talking about starting the shyts in 2000
having nothing to do with Cash Money (meaning it doesn’t matter WHO was signed to the label because they had no involvement)
Wayne writing the other members verses and recording them shyts in NO East at Fee’s crib

All that to say that “Wayne switched up his whole shyt during the SQ era when Gillie got there” is patently false revisionist bullshyt

Awesome Wells

Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
:mjlol: Fam according to your own inaccurate made up timeline he wasn’t with Cash Money until after SQ4
.i don’t know if you have some different understanding of space and time, but that means the previous tapes in the series were made before he was ever in the picture

I’ve literally posted video clips of SQ members talking about starting the shyts in 2000
having nothing to do with Cash Money (meaning it doesn’t matter WHO was signed to the label because they had no involvement)
Wayne writing the other members verses and recording them shyts in NO East at Fee’s crib

All that to say that “Wayne switched up his whole shyt during the SQ era when Gillie got there” is patently false revisionist bullshyt

The posts are mad clear.

You said some sh*t that was wild far from the truth, and then you saw that what you posted was some bullsh*t and now you're scrambling and talking about everything but the actual topic. I didn't say anything about Gillie being with Cash Money after SQ4. My post was very clear that he was on the label during the recording of mad of the mixtapes that YOU said he wasn't even around for or signed. You saw that you f*cked up, and now you're writing novels to deflect. But again, I get it. You come on here to debate and have someone to talk to.

But next time, do your homework before trying so hard to get attention. You could've found all that sh*t I said in two seconds with a quick search, lol. You should be embarrassed.

1F9DnlI.gif