Gillie Da Kid Earthworm Looking Ahh Goes Completely Off on BIRDMAN After his Interview with Wack100 🟥 "I'm Bigger & Got More Money Than Him Man!!

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
He created that rumor himself. I remember the thread on All hip hop
He didn't create it. Everyone in Philly was saying it like 2 years before the rumor came out. NYC underground was sayin it, as well. Even on the old site we were discussing it long before the story came out. It was too obvious. The story didn't come out until Wayne dissed him, and Gillie had already left by then.

I think he wrote for him. I don't think he wrote entire songs, perhaps a handful of verses were given, definitely quite a few bars...but his entire essence was in Wayne's evolved style. Dutch & Bump were around too, Dutch is really who Birdman was after...but Wayne don't sound like them at all. Dutch ended up ghostwriting a good portion of the Notorious KIM album.

Sbp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
He didn't create it. Everyone in Philly was saying it like 2 years before the rumor came out. NYC underground was sayin it, as well. Even on the old site we were discussing it long before the story came out. It was too obvious. The story didn't come out until Wayne dissed him, and Gillie had already left by then.

I think he wrote for him. I don't think he wrote entire songs, perhaps a handful of verses were given, definitely quite a few bars...but his entire essence was in Wayne's evolved style. Dutch & Bump were around too, Dutch is really who Birdman was after...but Wayne don't sound like them at all. Dutch ended up ghostwriting a good portion of the Notorious KIM album.
That thread on all hip hop's Ill Community was made way before Wayne dissed gillie. And the "poster" was saying the same thing Gillie was saying in the interviews he did not too long after that. This was right after Carter 2 came out.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
OMG someone lost a fist fight.. That means his entire history is erased and he never did the shyt he did

Yes.. It does happen. A lot.. People put the guns down and square up and someone loses and they don't go back and shoot them for it. Even Bird said he had the gun on him so there's that

Nah this wasn’t just “someone” that lost a fist fight….this was “the king of Philly” who everyone had to check in with when they entered the because he ran the streets

Imagine “checking in” with a nikka, and he’s dragged out a store and slammed in the middle of the street in the city he claims the be the king of :mjlol:

Do you bother to “check out” ? How that work

Sbp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I mean say what you want ….but Gillie clearly know some shyt we don’t :patrice: And not about the rap shyt, about the street shyt

That ngga has consistently talked about Birdman without any fear of repercussion, for 2 decades now. ‘I been calling you p*ssy for 25 years now why you just now sayin something :picard: Shout out to ‘Killa Stone’ :lupe: Aye, aye bruh who is that:damn:

He was on that same time talking about Birdman when he was interviewing Wack 100 ‘I know all them nggas he be around’ :manny:
Killa Stone R.I.P. was a Gangsta turned rapper. He was a big dog in the Magnolia and ran with Baby's brother and the rest of the street hot boys He and D-Boy Lac had a group called the D-Boys and were signed to Cash Money for a bit. Stone was pretty much on the shelf when he was signed with CMR despite being highly skilled.

Here he is with Lac

With Gangsta when they was in the streets

Btw Gillie was just name dropping to make it sound like them dudes really rocked with him like that. Baby still got a lot of them old Gs running with him and if you think they was side with Gillie instead of Bird you crazy.

Last edited:

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
Check Wayne’s mixtape run between 500 degrees and Carter 1. He slightly got better with every verse and mixtape. The progression is simple to follow.

I'm hip to the Sqad up era... that's when brehs was first like "Wayne spittin! :blessed: . I'm sure Gillie ain't just pop up around The Carter, he was around for that shyt too I would think.

EDIT:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Nah this wasn’t just “someone” that lost a fist fight….this was “the king of Philly” who everyone had to check in with when they entered the because he ran the streets

Imagine “checking in” with a nikka, and he’s dragged out a store and slammed in the middle of the street in the city he claims the be the king of :mjlol:

Do you bother to “check out” ? How that work
Another suburb goofball

You got it fam

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Y'all be so wrong.. Gillie never put an album out yet was called the King of Philly.. When you came/come you checked in with him. Any young wild nikkas get on in Philly, they was linking up with Gillie to do so.. And the drug game, he's well documented in as well

I'm not saying he's super nikka... But to say nobody thinks he's tough is a flat out lie. Dude been moving like this from day 1 and besides being slammed once, that's the only L you've ever heard about
This white boy super fan here! :skip:

"King of Philly" :dead:
"Only L" nikka son got murdered like a mafukka but that fight was his ONLY L":what: