Gillie Da Kid Earthworm Looking Ahh Goes Completely Off on BIRDMAN After his Interview with Wack100 🟥 "I'm Bigger & Got More Money Than Him Man!!

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
Because its obvious,im sure you know what B.G sounds like because he was actually popular unlike Gillie:mjlol:

But if youve never heard the legend there you go. The melodic flow,the slow drawn out flow,elongating the last words in a bar are B.G staples. Now you have to post a old pre Cash Money verse where Gillie sounds like Wayne..

Gimme 2-3 weeks breh :russ:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
If it wasn’t for Wallo to help balance Gillie’s over the top tough guy image out nobody would listen to that bozo. How you going to make a response video and not respond to any of the shyt that was said. All he did was repeat the same shyt over and over again and screw his face up. He would’ve been better off just tweeting SMD and calling it a day.
If it wasn't for Gillie, nobody would know who Wallo is or care about him.

Ryda52

All Star
Daps
Not sure if he wrote anything, as he’s never pinpoint which records, I’m assuming Birdman must’ve made him sign something, but that record off of Tha Carter that goes, “ I shoot ya arm,leg,leg,arm,head” is definitely some Philly shyt. That’s 5% slang, A.L.L.A.H. You not bout to tell me Wayne c00n ass came up with that on his own.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Two things can be true.
True. But I think it's kind of unfair to paint it the way you worded it because people liked his persona for years before Wallo was in the picture. He was never a big rapper outside of Philly, so his personality is what kept his name circulating in the media, which allowed for Wallo to come home to a nice situation. He didn't really need Wallo to make him tolerable since people liked him before anyone knew who Wallo was.

StackorStarve

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
True. But I think it's kind of unfair to paint it the way you worded it because people liked his persona for years before Wallo was in the picture. He was never a big rapper outside of Philly, so his personality is what kept his name circulating in the media, which allowed for Wallo to come home to a nice situation. He didn't really need Wallo to make him tolerable since people liked him before anyone knew who Wallo was.
Sounds like you’ve followed him for a lil longer/more consistently than I have. Gillie fell off the face of the planet to me until he started making funny IG videos that eventually turned into the pod with Wallo but he didn’t come off like a “tough guy” back then in those IG videos. He was just giving advice and saying right afterwards. I think the more he talks the more the bravado comes out so Wallo is necessary in a pod setting.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Wayne was influenced by Juelz, jay-z, and Gillie. Pretty simple.

If you’re old enough to have been there, you know there was a CLEAR difference from lousiana hot boy wayne :ehh: to sqaud up Wayne :picard: to Carter 2 Wayne :damn:

Like I’m laughing bc when I think about Carter era Wayne when he grew from a boy to a man pause in my head I hear his Go DJ verse and he sounds exactly like gillie :dead::laff: that’s of course if you are old enough for to know how Gillie rapped :ufdup:

Funny, everyone can acknowledge jay was influenced by young Chris but oh now you dumb and deaf and can’t hear Gillie in Wayne

And just like with jay, this takes nothing away from Wayne. It’s probably not even a conscious thing. That’s just how influence and the rap game works. Kinda like hooping actually. Only nggas that have ever rapped or hooped understand this: you can watch/hear someone one time and be able to ‘do’ what they do and/or pick up something they do.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
This! You could see him acting tougher and more disrespectful the longer he talked. Its like there is a voice at the back of his head gassing him up. Nobody thinks he's tough so im not sure who he's trying to convince. He needs to understand that he not just a radio guy like Charlamagne so he may not get a pass like him :francis:
Y'all be so wrong.. Gillie never put an album out yet was called the King of Philly.. When you came/come you checked in with him. Any young wild nikkas get on in Philly, they was linking up with Gillie to do so.. And the drug game, he's well documented in as well

I'm not saying he's super nikka... But to say nobody thinks he's tough is a flat out lie. Dude been moving like this from day 1 and besides being slammed once, that's the only L you've ever heard about

Last edited:

3:30

Thread Killer
Daps
Reppin
3:30
Wayne been trash regardless.

South nikkaz thought dude was god level. Cause the south in general had terrible bars.

So they hear a nikka with a southern accent, spitting some struggle punchlines... they crowned him.
And he still was always light-years behind ny rappers, west coast rappers and Philly rappers.

Dude will always be Mr. Wobbly wobbly to me

Thread is not even a discussion

its a deep dive…

so why are you here :why:

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Y'all be so wrong.. Gillie never put an album out yet was called the King of Philly.. When you came/come you checked in with him. Any young wild nikkas get on in Philly, they was linking up with Gillie to do so.. And the drug game, he's well documented in as well

I'm not saying he's super nikka... But to say nobody thinks he's tough is a flat out lie. Dude been moving like this from day 1 and besides being slammed once, that's the only L you've ever heard about

“The king of Philly” got dragged by his collar out of a store and rock bottomed on a busy city street in broad daylight by an another rapper, that then left without incident?

All of this happened in *checks notes* Philadelphia?!?

:russ:

Ain’t no way this clown ass, capping ass nikka been ever king of shyt….definitely not no thorough ass city like Philly

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
“The king of Philly” got dragged by his collar out of a store and rock bottomed on a busy city street in broad daylight by an another rapper, that then left without incident?

All of this happened in *checks notes* Philadelphia?!?

:russ:

Ain’t no way this clown ass, capping ass nikka been ever king of shyt….definitely not no thorough ass city like Philly
OMG someone lost a fist fight.. That means his entire history is erased and he never did the shyt he did

Yes.. It does happen. A lot.. People put the guns down and square up and someone loses and they don't go back and shoot them for it. Even Bird said he had the gun on him so there's that