Gillie Da Kid Earthworm Looking Ahh Goes Completely Off on BIRDMAN After his Interview with Wack100 🟥 "I'm Bigger & Got More Money Than Him Man!!

Braman

Superstar
Daps
I mean say what you want ….but Gillie clearly know some shyt we don’t :patrice: And not about the rap shyt, about the street shyt

That ngga has consistently talked about Birdman without any fear of repercussion, for 2 decades now. ‘I been calling you p*ssy for 25 years now why you just now sayin something :picard: Shout out to ‘Killa Stone’ :lupe: Aye, aye bruh who is that:damn:

He was on that same time talking about Birdman when he was interviewing Wack 100 ‘I know all them nggas he be around’ :manny:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The influence was most definitely there but I think Gillie overplayed it trying to act like he WROTE for Wayne... as I've always said when it came to this... Wayne been writing since a kid. He never needed nobody to write for him.

But the switching of the swag is super evident but it's hard to quantify cuz Gillie don't have hits or fans of his music like that (not trying to be funny).

Like most of us here, I'm prolly a rap "nerd" so to speak... so mfs like us may have tapped into different sources or been around for all this to really see the change and influence in Wayne etc...

There was a random Gillie freestyle I peeped way back in HS where you could hear it clear as day... couldn't find it last time I tried to look.

Wayne's last verse on "Oh No" comes to mind for me off the top of my head where you can hear the heavy Gillie influence... (and see it... Wayne would screw his face and lips like Gillie back then pause :dame:) also lil shyt like sayin "bul" back then or calling any or every truck a "Jeep" was dead giveaways that I only noticed from meeting and hanging with a bunch of Philly cats when I went to college.

I say all that to say I highly doubt Gillie wrote a bar for Wayne... but when you hanging out and tied in with another artist and y'all cool and really vibe, there's going to be similarities that rub off. There's plenty of Young Thug verses where you can literally sub in Future voice and it would sound the same.

EDIT: Dude linked the XXL where Gillie spoke on it before shyt got crazy...Gillie was just salty from being exiled from the camp at a time Wayne was the hottest shyt out and THEN start saying he wrote for him.

1:35 mark til the end

B.G comes to mind when I hear this verse more than Gillie:comeon:

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
That fake laughing gotta stop man, lol…when nigs be laughing at shyt that ain’t even near funny you know they emotional and crushed inside 😆. Fux with Gillie tho
His wife even hit the fake "I'm tired/nervous" yawn in the background lmao.... you know he puffed up to her about it before the camera cut on

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
B.G comes to mind when I hear this verse more than Gillie:comeon:
So why not post a joint? We havin throwback discourse you don't see as often these days... so it would be dope to have something to reference as opposed to knee jerk reactions with smileys and no context

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
So why not post a joint? We havin throwback discourse you don't see as often these days... so it would be dope to have something to reference as opposed to knee jerk reactions with smileys and no context
Check Wayne’s mixtape run between 500 degrees and Carter 1. He slightly got better with every verse and mixtape. The progression is simple to follow.