Gillie Da Kid Earthworm Looking Ahh Goes Completely Off on BIRDMAN After his Interview with Wack100 🟥 "I'm Bigger & Got More Money Than Him Man!!

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
Wayne borrowed the Philly cadence of Gillie like Jay did Young Chris. Gillie didnt write nothing, he probably rapped over C1 beats for reference and then Wayne went and did his own interpolation.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So why not post a joint? We havin throwback discourse you don't see as often these days... so it would be dope to have something to reference as opposed to knee jerk reactions with smileys and no context

Because its obvious,im sure you know what B.G sounds like because he was actually popular unlike Gillie:mjlol:

But if youve never heard the legend there you go. The melodic flow,the slow drawn out flow,elongating the last words in a bar are B.G staples. Now you have to post a old pre Cash Money verse where Gillie sounds like Wayne..

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Wayne been trash regardless.

South nikkaz thought dude was god level. Cause the south in general had terrible bars.

So they hear a nikka with a southern accent, spitting some struggle punchlines... they crowned him.
And he still was always light-years behind ny rappers, west coast rappers and Philly rappers.

Dude will always be Mr. Wobbly wobbly to me

Sbp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I can't recite any Gilly lyrics...
Who can ?
Because its obvious,im sure you know what B.G sounds like because he was actually popular unlike Gillie:mjlol:

But if youve never heard the legend there you go. The melodic flow,the slow drawn out flow,elongating the last words in a bar are B.G staples. Now you have to post a old pre Cash Money verse where Gillie sounds like Wayne..

Ayo I found it

:mjlol:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wayne borrowed the Philly cadence of Gillie like Jay did Young Chris. Gillie didnt write nothing, he probably rapped over C1 beats for reference and then Wayne went and did his own interpolation.

Has Wayne ever been shy about giving credit to people he really liked and inspired him? If Gillie was that pivotol I think Wayne wouldve given him credit. When he was huge as an artist he was giving credit and props to his potential competetion. Giving shoutouts to Plies who was maybe more unknown than Gillie,but hot in Florida. Giving props to Drake ,yes he is one of his artist. But throw Juelz Santanna in there too. Doesnt seem like an insecure guy if Gillie was that impactful.

Like I said,he admitted he listened to Jay. Who we all know took some Philly swagger and cadence. You can say he doesnt sound like anybody in state Property. But I think if you take pieces from all of State properties members(Not Oschino:mjlol:). I can definitely probably think of some songs where I heard some Young Chris cadence,some Peedi flow,Beanie griminess,and Freeway crying flow.

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
Even if he did write Wayne’s shyt back then, Wayne became a much better rapper “post-gillie” :ld: