Giancarlo Esposito says he had talks with Marvel and reveals what role he wants to play

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
But Xmen 97 and the Xmen MCU are going to be separate things, are they not?

I'd rather they base the Xmen in the here and now, otherwise how do you explain them not being there for Thanos, etc?

It would be better to make it where the Xmen is forming secretly right now to be revealed in a couple of years as opposed to them trying to convince us that they been active all this time but nobody has heard of them or even heard of a mutant.

1. WE HAVE NO IDEA IF THEY ARE SEPARATE NOR IF THEYLL BE ON DIFFERENT TIMELINES IN THE MCU.

IM LEANING TOWARDS THEM
NOT BEING SEPARATE BECAUSE
HISTORY HAS SHOWN US
THATS NOT THE WAY MARVEL/DISNEY WORKS...

2. WE ALSO KNOW THERE IS A MULTIVERSE AND THE XMEN CURRENTLY EXIST IN OTHER UNIVERSES PROVEN BY THE FACT AN
82 YR OLD CHARLES XAVIER
IS IN DR STRANGE IN 2022 TIMELINE.
:devil:
:evil:

Last edited:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And not sure if I said before but I like the actor who played Zod as Magneto(Michael Shannon). He could definitely bring that intensity. Looked up his age and he is 48. But his face is old so you could throw the gray hair on him and it wouldnt look out of place at all lol. But you wouldnt have to use an actual old man like the original xmen trilogy. Magneto looking old and feeble just never seemed right:martin:

Last edited:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
And not sure if I said before but I like the actor who played Zod as Magneto(Michael Shannon). He could definitely bring that intensity. Looked up his age and he is 48. But his face is old so you could throw the gray hair on him and it wouldnt look out of place at all lol. But you wouldnt have to use an actual old man like the original xmen trilogy. Magneto looking old and feeble just never seemed right:martin:
Galactus.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
For the love of fukk, no. For God's sake, no. Please don't make the internet win. You saw what happened when they let Krasinski played Mr. Fantastic.

He's been a villain for the entirety of his second life of his career. I'll take him as Doom but please, fukk, I don't want him as Professor X or anybody that's good. And that goes for Magneto too, keep that nikka Jewish. WHITE Jewish, not Lenny Kravitz.
Doom is leader of a fictional European country
Please don't be Doom

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
You can have any bum play Galactus. Galactus shouldnt have that many lines anyway. What is there to talk about if your hungry and plan to eat a planet:mjlol:. Hopefully they scrap that idea all together.
Galactus has a dope origin story though similar to Zod and his moniker and presence fits perfect because Silver Surfer is boring. Also lowkey Robert Pattinson would've been a dope Silver Surfer to play off of.

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Magneto being black is the only way his story might work in modern times being that if he was a victim of the holocaust, he would be well over 100.
I think that's part of the issue that made Fox play themselves when they had Xmen. They were trying to take full advantage of Magnetos backstory and that's what made them do something goofy like set the reboot of the franchise in the 60s and then do every movie a decade later. It was goofy as hell.
I wish that they committed to the 1960s from the get go.

Daps
What about a midget Doom:mjlol:?

He is a big presence on screen,but usually the smallest guy in the scene physically.

Then again Apocalypse was about 5'5
Peter-Dinklage--009.jpg

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
I guess I'll do it

Magneto is a Jewish Holocaust survivor, right?

And Dr Doom is the monarch of an Eastern European country, right?

I love the actor but it takes me out of the story if they ignore the established mythos.

Prof X doesn't really have anything about him that he needs a certain background, so that can work.