Giancarlo Esposito says he had talks with Marvel and reveals what role he wants to play

Daps
Magneto being black is the only way his story might work in modern times being that if he was a victim of the holocaust, he would be well over 100.
I think that's part of the issue that made Fox play themselves when they had Xmen. They were trying to take full advantage of Magnetos backstory and that's what made them do something goofy like set the reboot of the franchise in the 60s and then do every movie a decade later. It was goofy as hell.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Magneto being black is the only way his story might work in modern times being that if he was a victim of the holocaust, he would be well over 100.
I think that's part of the issue that made Fox play themselves when they had Xmen. They were trying to take full advantage of Magnetos backstory and that's what made them do something goofy like set the reboot of the franchise in the 60s and then do every movie a decade later. It was goofy as hell.

If they wanted to set it for that timeframe, why can't Giancarlo just be a mixed Polish muthafukka? That would just double down on him being ostracized, being both mutant and biracial in racist ass Eastern Europe. The movies would have to be set in the 90s to work though or they could just axe that storyline and intertwine Magneto's story with the Civil Rights Movement instead. The only people who really give a fukk about it are MAGAs.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
he'd make a better Professor X than Magneto imo. But i hope he gets what he's looking for.
My vote for Magneto will always be Clive Owen. Giancarlo Esposito is a perfect professor X though. I think Javier Bardem would be perfect for Dr. Doom. He has a menacing voice and easily be misconstrued as Latvian.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

THERE WAS NOTHING WRONG
WITH THE WAY THEY DID THAT
AND IT LEAD US RIGHT INTO
THE XMEN OF THE 80S & 90S.

THEY COULD HAVE EXECUTED THE
LAST 2 MOVIES BETTER BUT
THE TIMELINE WAS PERFECT
AND SO WERE THE 1ST 2 MOVIES.
:devil:
:evil:

Daps
I think that's part of the issue that made Foz

THERE WAS NOTHING WRONG
WITH THE WAY THEY DID THAT
AND IT LEAD US RIGHT INTO
THE XMEN OF THE 80S & 90S.

THEY COULD HAVE EXECUTED THE
LAST 2 MOVIES BETTER BUT
THE TIMELINE WAS PERFECT
AND SO WERE THE 1ST 2 MOVIES.

So every X-Men movie gotta have a decade between it? Cyclops was a teen in the 60s? that puts him around my dad's age (early 60s).

I hate how they did that.

Money Be Green

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Pitts
Can he scream tho :jbhmm:
1*O0ZgYyUwzTcxphcswjzR0w.gif

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I think that's part of the issue that made Foz

So every X-Men movie gotta have a decade between it? Cyclops was a teen in the 60s? that puts him around my dad's age (early 60s).

I hate how they did that.

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

CYCLOPS, JEAN, STORM, NIGHT CRAWLER DIDNT
SHOW UP UNTIL THE 80S IN THAT TIMELINE.

DID YOU EVEN WATCH THE MOVIES?