Giancarlo Esposito says he had talks with Marvel and reveals what role he wants to play

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Doom is a Romani dictator of a European country. Esposito would be cool if this was still the foxverse where the character was a corporate big wig, but I imagine they are going more comic accurate this time around.
Latveria doesnt exist in MCU (currently) BUT They could make use with the idea of Sokovia, which has been pretty much a failed state that got blown up by Ultron and never restored by Tony, SHIELD or the government. I'd assume some of the people that survived would have some beef with the world, or possibly the woman who showed up at Tony's speech for MIT in Civil War could tie into this.

Also, Wanda is also from Sokovia and we learned in Wandavision that her powers are organic. Maybe someone else figured out witchcraft in Sokovia or has some of her powers? :manny:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Latveria doesnt exist in MCU (currently) BUT They could make use with the idea of Sokovia, which has been pretty much a failed state that got blown up by Ultron and never restored by Tony, SHIELD or the government. I'd assume some of the people that survived would have some beef with the world, or possibly the woman who showed up at Tony's speech for MIT in Civil War could tie into this.

Also, Wanda is also from Sokovia and we learned in Wandavision that her powers are organic. Maybe someone else figured out witchcraft in Sokovia or has some of her powers? :manny:

Latveria being a seceeded part of Sokovia that split off after the chaos that was caused in AOU could be an interesting way to do it :ehh:

It grounds Doom's beef with The Avengers and everyone Avenger adjacent too.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Should be no need for a reset with the multiverse in play, these writers just need to stop being lazy and earn their check, and it shouldnt take much effort since the material writes itself.

Yall aint sick of this multiverse shyt yet:scust:.The only characters I couldnt imagine seeing somebody else play was RDJ and Cap. But they are both gone and need to be replaced anyway. Everybody else thats left Id be happy to see a newer fresh take on. Theyve all run their course. Outside of maybe Dr Strange. Yall are going to have to let it go at some point.

Last edited:

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Latveria being a seceeded part of Sokovia that split off after the chaos that was caused in AOU could be an interesting way to do it :ehh:

It grounds Doom's beef with The Avengers and everyone Avenger adjacent too.
:myman:this guy gets it

the Global Repatriation Council ain't do shyt for people after the blip and thats what caused the Flag Smashers:ohhh:
the world council (same people talking to Nick Fury) could have also caused Latveria:ohhh:

Last edited:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
NO on Professor X, Magneto or any of them. Doom is passable, BUT Sinister is the best role for him amongst X-Lore
That should have been Denzel's role, might be a little too late for him to take it now. A controversy free Will Smith would make sense, Blair Underwood would be a sleeper pick for me.
Those were always my 3 primary picks as Blue Marvel, but I pulled back on Blair once he did Agents of Shield. And Marvel could use Will or Denzel right now. A sleeper for Will would be Beta Ray Bill though. Eff a controversy, they resuscitated Robert Downey Jr from Hollywood purgatory, they can handle a b!tch slap.

Also Andre Braugher & Dennis Haybert, but they're both up there in age...too much to be doing action. Isaiah Washington was my final of the second tier.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
And I don't want to see a black Professor X or Magneto. Honesty, Prof X should've stayed dead - comics, movies whatever. But no. Also, why couldn't Magneto be a Holocaust survivor. For those that have a hard time suspending disbelief (even though Thor is 1000+ and Capt Marvel doesn't age in space), a simple line - he ages slower...which is the same they'd do with Blue Marvel.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Yall aint sick of this multiverse shyt yet:scust:.The only characters I couldnt imagine seeing somebody else play was RDJ and Cap. But they are both gone and need to be replaced anyway. Everybody else thats left Id be happy to see a newer fresh take on. Theyve all run their course. Outside of maybe Dr Strange. Yall are going to have to let it go at some point.

THE MULTIVERSE LITERALLY
JUST STARTED AND ISNT GOING AWAY ANYTIME SOON.

:devil:
:evil:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
wait until we get to battleworld :lolbron:

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
to add Mr. Sinsiter in the MCU I feel like they would have to de-power him and make him just a crazy scientist. Could be dope to make him a recurring character like Armin Zola tho

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's
Double toasted said him as professor x and Denzel as magneto with the backdrop being the civil rights movement in the south in the 60s instead of holocaust. I was like :ohhh:

Denzel wouldn’t do it though so I was trying to think of another actor in that age group that could have the gravitas to go with Giancarlo. Forest was already in black panther. Larry Fish in antman. I’m a big Coleman Domingo fan but he’s probably a little too young. Who else :jbhmm:

About 2:38 in.

Denzel didn't exactly write it off but I honestly think he's almost done with acting