Giancarlo Esposito says he had talks with Marvel and reveals what role he wants to play

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Magneto being black is the only way his story might work in modern times being that if he was a victim of the holocaust, he would be well over 100.
I think that's part of the issue that made Fox play themselves when they had Xmen. They were trying to take full advantage of Magnetos backstory and that's what made them do something goofy like set the reboot of the franchise in the 60s and then do every movie a decade later. It was goofy as hell.

ocjcdu033h331.jpg

The 90s must've been a rough decade for FOX Mags :wow:

Wouldn't be mad if they got Fassbender back tho. He was a good Magneto even if only half the movies he was in were good :yeshrug:

Last edited:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
If Giancarlo is Prof. X, I want Mads Mikkelsen as Magneto. I know he was in Doctor Strange, but that would be my choice. If it was a decade ago, Christoph Waltz.

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Doom should be played by a more dynamic actor imo.

I could see him as Magneto or Professor X :ehh:

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
Magneto being black is the only way his story might work in modern times being that if he was a victim of the holocaust, he would be well over 100.
I think that's part of the issue that made Fox play themselves when they had Xmen. They were trying to take full advantage of Magnetos backstory and that's what made them do something goofy like set the reboot of the franchise in the 60s and then do every movie a decade later. It was goofy as hell.
They're probably going to say he survived a synagogue shooting like the one in Philly a few years ago. I really doubt they will take away his Jewish heritage.