Giancarlo Esposito says he had talks with Marvel and reveals what role he wants to play

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
They can keep Doom, Magneto and Xavier white for all I care if they recast T'Challa.

I want great black comic characters thriving.
I don’t gaf. If they can can change a real historically Black person like Bass Reeves into a cac called the Lone ranger then why should I care about made up characters?

shyt, they still think Jesus is White.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Im not sure,but I feel like they are going to reset everything with X-Men. These last MCU movies we are seeing will be the last ones connected to this universe. You may still have t.v shows connected to it but no more movies.

Then they will build an entire universe around xmen like they did with Avengers. And just like that another 30 year run:ohlawd:.

So you will have a new Cap,new Iron Man,new Thor,new Hulk etc in the Xmen universe. If they are going to build up to an Xmen vs Avengers. How would they do that with this current C list Avengers lineup:scust:.

Feels like the smartest way to do it. And no need for elaborate explanation of where they were when Thanos came. People are just about fatigued of this universe anyway. So i dont think youd see a major uproar. Set up your tv shows with these final films,then reboot it all. Might even get that Tom cruise as Iron Man afterall:whoo:

I was with some of this until Tom Cruise as Iron Man :scust:

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

1. WE HAVE NO IDEA IF THEY ARE SEPARATE NOR IF THEYLL BE ON DIFFERENT TIMELINES IN THE MCU.

IM LEANING TOWARDS THEM
NOT BEING SEPARATE BECAUSE
HISTORY HAS SHOWN US
THATS NOT THE WAY MARVEL/DISNEY WORKS...

2. WE ALSO KNOW THERE IS A MULTIVERSE AND THE XMEN CURRENTLY EXIST IN OTHER UNIVERSES PROVEN BY THE FACT AN
82 YR OLD CHARLES XAVIER
IS IN DR STRANGE IN 2022 TIMELINE.
:devil:
:evil:

Should be no need for a reset with the multiverse in play, these writers just need to stop being lazy and earn their check, and it shouldnt take much effort since the material writes itself.

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
He plays a great villain but his cerebral demeanor would also work as Professor X. That would be a great role for him.

I think they should get Fassbender to play Magneto if they could. He would be the one actor from Fox's XMen movies I would try to get to play the same role.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Giancarlo Esposito as Professor X would be :ohhh:

As a character, Charles always had a charm to him, but there was a really dark pragmatism that allowed him to do things like wiping people's minds - be it Jean or Magneto. The role is lowkey Marvel Gus Fring. :leon:

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I'm fine with him in any of the roles mentioned.

I see people saying Mr. Sinister, ironically Bryan Cranston said he'd like to play him.

Fred.

I can see Cranston killing it as Sinister.

Sidenote: Kevin Bacon was sooo good as Sebastian in First Class.