Giancarlo Esposito says he had talks with Marvel and reveals what role he wants to play

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
WHo the hell is Dr. Freeze?

Nahhhhhhhhhhhh @ Magneto

It's a push for Jamie Lannister from GOT to play Doom, which could definetly work, but G would make a great doom as well.

Being that he's in Star Wars already and has such a distinct voice...having him play Doom wouldn't require a lot of face time and make him way more menacing than Nikolaj Coster-Waldau once the mask goes on.

Would also make a dope Norman Osborn seeing how he's going to be black in Spider-man Freshman Year.

LOL I'm sure he meant Mr. Freeze from Batman but that would be wack af.

In fact, if they were going to do a darker "Joker" type movie I'd roll with Walter White/Brian Cranston for that.

HE CLEARLY MEANT DR DOOM
AND WAS INSTANTLY CORRECTED.

:devil:
:evil:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Giancarlo been playing a lot of villains lately. I hope they flip the script cause I’m sure he’d kill it as Xavier. :whew:
Double toasted said him as professor x and Denzel as magneto with the backdrop being the civil rights movement in the south in the 60s instead of holocaust. I was like :ohhh:

Denzel wouldn’t do it though so I was trying to think of another actor in that age group that could have the gravitas to go with Giancarlo. Forest was already in black panther. Larry Fish in antman. I’m a big Coleman Domingo fan but he’s probably a little too young. Who else :jbhmm:

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
For the love of fukk, no. For God's sake, no. Please don't make the internet win. You saw what happened when they let Krasinski played Mr. Fantastic.

He's been a villain for the entirety of his second life of his career. I'll take him as Doom but please, fukk, I don't want him as Professor X or anybody that's good. And that goes for Magneto too, keep that nikka Jewish. WHITE Jewish, not Lenny Kravitz.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Magneto will never be "his" in that sense because we've had two dope actors play two very good iterations of him already.

Doom should be this era's Darth Vader and has been done zero justice in films. Once that mask goes on, who' else's voice can sound that menacing/regal?
Doom shouldn't sound like Apocalypse or Sinister or Mr. Freeze. He needs that European conceited tone....he's a know it all who actually knows what he's speaking about..he created a fukking time machine.....he can always rub that in everybody's face.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
For the love of fukk, no. For God's sake, no. Please don't make the internet win. You saw what happened when they let Krasinski played Mr. Fantastic.

He's been a villain for the entirety of his second life of his career. I'll take him as Doom but please, fukk, I don't want him as Professor X or anybody that's good. And that goes for Magneto too, keep that nikka Jewish. WHITE Jewish, not Lenny Kravitz.
the internet wants him to play a villain either doom or magneto. no one wanted professor x until the rumor came out
why can't he play a good guy