Ghostface Killah Son Infinite Blasts Him For Being A Deadbeat Claims They Havent Spoken in 15 Years

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
He's a grown man so the "deadbeat" angle doesn't necessarily apply now. He can still be a shyt father and shyt human being, but calling him a deadbeat for situations you're going through in your late 20s or early 30s doesn't really apply.

As far as when he was an actual child, I know I shouldn't be shocked (this is the internet afterall), but there's still something jarring seeing people champion the idea of disowning CHILDREN and advocating for their suffering because of their sexual orientation. Those types of monsters are no different then deadbeat fathers.

IF any of this is true, about Ghost not caring for multiple kids, he's truly a piece of shyt.

Words From The Genius:

"I seen brothers quote math, plus degrees
Lip professin' ass n*ggas can't feed their own seeds"

:francis:
Salaams NJJ,

The brother has his children running his businesses, going to shows /concerts/festivals with him! I know this. No, not all, but the children are there and they are grown ups!

Last edited:

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
We obviously don’t know what’s behind closed doors

But regardless of whether or not it’s because of Infinite’s lifestyle

Regardless of dude being Grown grown

Just check in with your Sun here and there. Ask how they doing, what they up to. Support from afar if it’s too much to actually be near

That’s why some of these mfs out here commit that. You could do a Lot for someone even with just a Little effort :wow:

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
that's they business i take shyt off social media with a grain of salt. but it may be facts, who knows.

listen, my pops was piece of shyt, but i still love him. i remember when he divorced my moms for another broad, back in the mid 90. the kids n shyt was split up in court. anyways, me and my older brother chose to go back home to california with moms.

some time passed, and the nikka ended up having a baby with his "wife", and the baby came out with cerebral palsy n shyt (karma) but its not that kids fault.

the entire time my parents were divorced, my dad sent 32 bucks and some change to my moms for BOTH me and my bro. thats 16 bucks and some coins a piece.

he ended up moving to baltimore. my brother Eric asked him, "why didn't you help mom's take care of us". his reply resonates, and this was in the late 90s.

"i wasn't supposed to take care of you". his EXACT words.

my brother Eric died back in 2018 and a lot of the shyt he endured prior to his demise could have been alleviated with the presence of a Father. that shyt burns AT TIMES but i wont let that make me bitter. i have 3 boys myself, and if anyone ever had to go without eating, clothing, etc, it would be ME before THEM.

fast forward to 2023, because my dad, as much of a no shyt nikka he was (3 marriages, mad kids with other women DURING his time as a husband) is an inmate at Varner Unit Prison in Arkansas, sentenced to 30 years, he will be eligible for parole when he is 77 (5 more years).

i still love my pops but after all the shyt he has done, he is pissed that he gets no visitors and the nikka act like someone owes HIM something.

ghost, IF he is a piece of shyt like his son says, better be careful man. that's probably just ONE of the reasons his career didn't stay as strong as he'd like.

I Timothy 5:8
But if anyone does not provide for his own, and especially for those of his household, he has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever.

i hope this wakes up any dead beats on this forum

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Drake stans vindicated
Drakes kid was like 6 months when Pusha poured the tea of him existing :unimpressed:

And I believe the tea was that Drake didn’t post him on IG, not that he didn’t live like a Saudi Prince

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Ghost has a funny relationship with his kids

[Outro: Ghostface Killah]
"fukk your gun, motherfukker. I di—Pull a fukking gun on me again, I'll blow your little balls off. Go to the store and get me a fukking 40 'fore I smack the shyt out you, man. Word up. While you're at it, go to the freezer. Get a steak, man, for your eye, nikka. Word up. Put some bologna on your face or something, nikka Make sure my 40 cold, too, when you bring it back. And when you get back, bag this shyt up, nikka. Word up. I don't give a fukk if you 25, nikka. You my son, nikka. Word up. That's why I let you slide, nikka. Word. Get you a 40, too, and a pacifier, nikka. And a bib and a diaper."

:mjlol: