Ghostface Killah Son Infinite Blasts Him For Being A Deadbeat Claims They Havent Spoken in 15 Years

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
I mean..............this is none of our business......that's Ghost and his son's flexible lifestyle life :yeshrug:

shyt... I know a chick (Muslim) whose brother was banished from the family (and country) because he was living that loose and flexible kufi lifestyle

I hope they'll figure something out....

:damn: :damn: :damn: :damn: :damn: :damn: WU TANG IS FOR THE KIDS RIGHT?
Infinite-Coles-The-Doorway-004+copy.jpg
Infinite-Coles-The-Doorway-001+copy.jpg
Good grief:huhldup:
I wouldn't completely ghost him, but I'd keep my dealings with my son to a minimum after my legal obligation was over if I see he gave himself over to demons like that.

serial

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean..............this is none of our business......that's Ghost and his son's flexible lifestyle life :yeshrug:

shyt... I know a chick (Muslim) whose brother was banished from the family (and country) because he was living that loose and flexible kufi lifestyle

I hope they'll figure something out....

:damn: :damn: :damn: :damn: :damn: :damn: WU TANG IS FOR THE KIDS RIGHT?
Infinite-Coles-The-Doorway-004+copy.jpg
Infinite-Coles-The-Doorway-001+copy.jpg
I may be in the minority but my son doing this - when he becomes 18 I'm out. This is too much for me.

CHAIN

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Cabo Verde
We're looking the other way, b

:hubie:

That's none of our business.

Respectfully.

Thoughts & Prayers.

u mad son?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A lot of dudes in here acting like they would be perfectly okay with their son turning out the same way.

He's not just gay, but hes the most mango and flagrant type of gay out there. I would not be able to look at him without wanting to screw my face up in disgust by default .. how can you deal with that or even want to be around that.

Salute to Ghost for looking after his other kids.

kt773

All Star
Daps
Reppin
chi town southside wild 100's
I may be in the minority but my son doing this - when he becomes 18 I'm out. This is too much for me.
Not judging you brother, just giving you a different perspective, I lost my son, he never stood a chance , I would accept any version of my son tbh , as long as he was alive again :mjcry:

Daps
He's a grown man so the "deadbeat" angle doesn't necessarily apply now. He can still be a shyt father and shyt human being, but calling him a deadbeat for situations you're going through in your late 20s or early 30s doesn't really apply.

As far as when he was an actual child, I know I shouldn't be shocked (this is the internet afterall), but there's still something jarring seeing people champion the idea of disowning CHILDREN and advocating for their suffering because of their sexual orientation. Those types of monsters are no different then deadbeat fathers.

IF any of this is true, about Ghost not caring for multiple kids, he's truly a piece of shyt.

Words From The Genius:

"I seen brothers quote math, plus degrees
Lip professin' ass n*ggas can't feed their own seeds"

:francis: