Ghostface Killah Son Infinite Blasts Him For Being A Deadbeat Claims They Havent Spoken in 15 Years

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
its true overseas shows etc big live sets they all steady down..you should know this you yellow pissy stained b*stard!

im not yellow breh im a sp!c and im golden brown

you are a white arabic like pale ghost white :beli: and a known deviant homosexual :dame:

either provide a link and be useful or shut the fk up and keep dishonoring hiphop and your family and your religion with that f@ggot behavior

Last edited:

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
im not yellow breh im a sp!c and im golden brown

you are a white arabic like pale ghost white :beli: and a known deviant homosexual :dame:

either provide a link and be useful or shut the fk up and keep dishonoring hiphop and your family and your religion with that f@ggot behavior
Prove it you nasty evil devil!
Fake Jive all that !

QBN

All Star
Daps
breh please explain this in more detail, i have no idea what you talkin about
Ok cool...so they were all on stage together Nas, Raekwon, and Ghost. While Ghost was rapping his verse, every now and then Nas & Rae would rap Ghost's verse with him, like finishing the last word of Ghost's lines.

When Ghost said "looking gay in the yard" Nas & Rae both said "looking weird in the yard". Nas & Rae tried to clean that lyric up, but Ghost either forgot or said fk it.

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
Sucker shyt.
and I mean's on the son's part.
nikka like 30 years old. A full grown man, gay or otherwise.
If you wanna talk to your pops, hit his line.
If he not hittin you back, go get a good therapist.
This attention whore bullshyt aint it.
A 30 year old nikka talmbout "I want my da-da!" on social media.
Get the fukk outta here.

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
50 cent was there for his child in the beginning, he was in G Unit commercials and everything

50 Cent’s babymother didnt wanna get a job and planned to leech off 50 forever

She used their son as a pawn to do this, manipulating him against his father once he turned 18, and it worked, which means Marquis is a weak minded mamas boy

To the point where he was taking pics with people 50 didnt like for attention

He did nothing wrong washing his hands of that feminine dikkhead
All you basically said was that 50 didn’t actually raise his son :dead:

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Does one of those texts say that Infinite's daughter was taken away because the mother threatened she may hurt the baby?

This is the person y'all are believing?

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The gossiping in this thread is embarrassing. It’s 2023, support your kids it’s that simple. Supporting your gay kids doesn’t make you gay. But also, he saying it ain’t even about that and Ghost ditched all his kids too, if true, that’s just sad man.

BUT, at some point in your adulthood you gotta let that go and move on. You grown. Be your own person. If your dad don’t fukk with you so be it. If you past 30 and still crying about your parents, that’s on you. shyt if you past 25 you should be standing on your own feet.

Daps
This thread tells me a lot of the Coli ain't have good fathers/father like men around to nurture them as a child.

Yall mad at him going online to post this as an adult but the truth is the truth don't matter when it's said. What about when he was 5, or 8, or 16 or 20? If he said the same thing then what would yall have said? Plus what CHILD can really articulate this at a young age? It take some maturing to realize what you dealt with was not right. Ghost was a GHOST to this dude. That is real trauma that can come out in a lot of unhealthy ways. Somebody treat YOU like shyt and YOU get flack for saying it? What kinda sense does that make?

Then yall stuck on him being gay and flamboyant but WTF does that have to do with Ghost being a deadbeat? What does him being that way NOW have to do with all that time Ghost wasn't around? A good father is the main role model in a boy's life. We don't know what path he would have ended up on if he had a useful father.

My dad was super dope. I can't imagine not having his guidance, discipline, love and care. It's monumental for a father to be in their child's life. If you were not fortunate enough to have this it's not a problem to express that, especially if your father intentionally stayed away. Why create kids and choose not to care for them? Kids don't ask to be here. Anybody dismissing his lived experience is plan ignorant and most likely speaking from a place of their own hurt/trauma.

This all day. My dad always was and always will be the greatest gift in my life. Single father that raised 3 boys into well respected upstanding men.

There is ZERO justification for any father not to be involved in their kids lives and to nurture them with love and support. I don't know if that was or wasn't the case with Ghost and his son, but for internet clowns and Ghost (if it actually applies), it speaks volumes on who you are as a human being that you'd place a greater value and importance on being a bigot over loving your own children.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:russ: Yo damn these kids everyone is a deadbeat when something doesn’t go their way. But at the same time you provided for them and they don’t appreciate it.

The bottom line is this we don’t know what did or didn’t happen but we all know that some people are full of shyt and that some people aren’t worth shyt.

Any yep sometimes kids need to be cut off just like other family members. It took me a long time to realize that at a certain point they go in their own direction and the only think you can do is course correct on the others.

Last edited: