Ghostface Killah Son Infinite Blasts Him For Being A Deadbeat Claims They Havent Spoken in 15 Years

QBN

All Star
Daps
THIS IS UTTER BS ...

Ghost even spoke out recently about how he changes lyrics (especially from the iron man days) and dont say certain things because his son is Gay..

Not having a conversation and not having the conversation you have in your that you think should be are not the same
Saw him in concert with Nas last year...they did "Verbal Intercourse" with Rae. Nas and Rae changed their adlibs of Ghost's verse to avoid saying "gay" but Ghost said these lyrics with his chest :lolbron:

"Looking gay in the yard, and you got hurt
Flashbacks, of the day room, mop wringer style
Your fakkit ass got bashed trying to turn the dial
You told your boo you was wiling
Once you heard Wu, out of the blue, your family's from Shaolin"

For real tho, it's fukked up if he did abandon his son, but I don't know what to believe when people are so obsessed for attention they put family biz out in public.

Deus

I'm the REAL Zucotti Manicotti
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kingsbridge
His son actions perfectly displays what happens when you don't get a father's love. You seek it by any means.
Be a famous rich rapper and fail to raise your family, brehs.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that's they business i take shyt off social media with a grain of salt. but it may be facts, who knows.

listen, my pops was piece of shyt, but i still love him. i remember when he divorced my moms for another broad, back in the mid 90. the kids n shyt was split up in court. anyways, me and my older brother chose to go back home to california with moms.

some time passed, and the nikka ended up having a baby with his "wife", and the baby came out with cerebral palsy n shyt (karma) but its not that kids fault.

the entire time my parents were divorced, my dad sent 32 bucks and some change to my moms for BOTH me and my bro. thats 16 bucks and some coins a piece.

he ended up moving to baltimore. my brother Eric asked him, "why didn't you help mom's take care of us". his reply resonates, and this was in the late 90s.

"i wasn't supposed to take care of you". his EXACT words.

my brother Eric died back in 2018 and a lot of the shyt he endured prior to his demise could have been alleviated with the presence of a Father. that shyt burns AT TIMES but i wont let that make me bitter. i have 3 boys myself, and if anyone ever had to go without eating, clothing, etc, it would be ME before THEM.

fast forward to 2023, because my dad, as much of a no shyt nikka he was (3 marriages, mad kids with other women DURING his time as a husband) is an inmate at Varner Unit Prison in Arkansas, sentenced to 30 years, he will be eligible for parole when he is 77 (5 more years).

i still love my pops but after all the shyt he has done, he is pissed that he gets no visitors and the nikka act like someone owes HIM something.

ghost, IF he is a piece of shyt like his son says, better be careful man. that's probably just ONE of the reasons his career didn't stay as strong as he'd like.

I Timothy 5:8
But if anyone does not provide for his own, and especially for those of his household, he has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever.

i hope this wakes up any dead beats on this forum

Where should his career be right now?

Don Jesus

All Star
Daps
yall not keeping this same energy for 50 Cent re: Marquis tho. Marquis aint even gay.

yall funny.. but its the Coli way of thinking,
50 cent was there for his child in the beginning, he was in G Unit commercials and everything

50 Cent’s babymother didnt wanna get a job and planned to leech off 50 forever

She used their son as a pawn to do this, manipulating him against his father once he turned 18, and it worked, which means Marquis is a weak minded mamas boy

To the point where he was taking pics with people 50 didnt like for attention

He did nothing wrong washing his hands of that feminine dikkhead

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
So trying to shame your father with a imaginary, morally bankrupt pitch forked mob backing you up on social media, into doing what exactly? This shyt never works because you don't emotionally extort someone into communication and expect good results.
:francis:

CrushedGroove

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Couldn't imagine this. I don't think he don't love his kid, but sometimes kids can drive a wedge between you and them because they are determined to do their own things.

I've had a few moments in the last 2 years where my son and I were rarely speaking because I saw him getting into shyt that just wasn't going to be beneficial to him, but he'd rather create chaos instead of simply listening then making the choice. He was disrespectful to me and his mom so he needed to be outside my door and get it how he lived.

I still occasionally called or text to check on him, but outside of that, I gave him his space. I love him with all my heart but don't particularly care for him as a person.

This has been straining for me, but I couldn't imagine how I would deal with my son if he was doing handstands in a onesie clacking pleather platform heels

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
Ghost fukked up for this if it's true
But you can't force no one to love you or give you their time
Ugly situation all around

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Clown behavior I think his other son locked up too

Oh and they say that gay shyt hereditary :mjpls: :dame:

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
50 cent was there for his child in the beginning, he was in G Unit commercials and everything

50 Cent’s babymother didnt wanna get a job and planned to leech off 50 forever

She used their son as a pawn to do this, manipulating him against his father once he turned 18, and it worked, which means Marquis is a weak minded mamas boy

To the point where he was taking pics with people 50 didnt like for attention

He did nothing wrong washing his hands of that feminine dikkhead

Lol.. here go the Coli justifying differences between disowning kids. Lol

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
fukk it!!

Akhi Den and Tareef gone beat my ass..fuk it!!

this fool Infi C D is talking jive, he wants the money and fame! he failed at events and wants money and the glory but for what???
He heard Pops on the Kenny album. Yes the album with Aunty Diaries and got excited!. And recorded 4 verses to studios but for what?
Infinite is turning into a lady very soon..He/ she going though its issues. The entire Wu ignoring his ass including her/his Mom!

There You Go!

Daps
Reppin
Chicago
This thread tells me a lot of the Coli ain't have good fathers/father like men around to nurture them as a child.

Yall mad at him going online to post this as an adult but the truth is the truth don't matter when it's said. What about when he was 5, or 8, or 16 or 20? If he said the same thing then what would yall have said? Plus what CHILD can really articulate this at a young age? It take some maturing to realize what you dealt with was not right. Ghost was a GHOST to this dude. That is real trauma that can come out in a lot of unhealthy ways. Somebody treat YOU like shyt and YOU get flack for saying it? What kinda sense does that make?

Then yall stuck on him being gay and flamboyant but WTF does that have to do with Ghost being a deadbeat? What does him being that way NOW have to do with all that time Ghost wasn't around? A good father is the main role model in a boy's life. We don't know what path he would have ended up on if he had a useful father.

My dad was super dope. I can't imagine not having his guidance, discipline, love and care. It's monumental for a father to be in their child's life. If you were not fortunate enough to have this it's not a problem to express that, especially if your father intentionally stayed away. Why create kids and choose not to care for them? Kids don't ask to be here. Anybody dismissing his lived experience is plan ignorant and most likely speaking from a place of their own hurt/trauma.

Last edited: