Ghostface Killah Son Infinite Blasts Him For Being A Deadbeat Claims They Havent Spoken in 15 Years

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
I grew up on GFK; he in my top 5. but he a certified dikkhead IRL. its par for the course.

But also his son sound like a hoe.

I aint picking sides.

Expect the guy who buried a bucket of KFC chicken in Brett Ratner's yard to show some sympathy, brehs..

I wouldn't be surprised if Ghostface had mental health issues.

Infinite is a stone cold fakkit too making his dad look bad too. Wu Tang's music ain't for fags.

If I was Ghost, I'd whip him with a strap and tie him to 3 bricks underwater, and he'll be sleeping with more fish

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Expect the guy who buried a bucket of KFC chicken in Brett Ratner's yard to show some sympathy, brehs..

I wouldn't be surprised if Ghostface had mental health issues.

Infinite is a stone cold fakkit too making his dad look bad too. Wu Tang's music ain't for fags.

If I was Ghost, I'd whip him with a strap and tie him to 3 bricks underwater, and he'll be sleeping with more fish

breh how could he not......look how he was raised.....what he had to overcome.......I actually listen to lyrics. I knew what time it was. don't make me less of a fan.

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
breh how could he not......look how he was raised.....what he had to overcome.......I actually listen to lyrics. I knew what time it was. don't make me less of a fan.

Hell yeah...

Ghost and Rae made a lot of classic songs from that trauma.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Damn. Ghostface is a deadbeat bum. I don’t respect deadbeats. One of the worst things you can be in life.

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Waat but wu tang is for the chiiiilllldreeeen :francis:

ODB Rollin' in his grave :mjlol: