Ghostface Killah Son Infinite Blasts Him For Being A Deadbeat Claims They Havent Spoken in 15 Years

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
Z_KngZ.gif

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
This is heartbreaking shyt. That kid is so desperate for his father's love, which is something he shouldn't ever have to ask for. I hope Ghost realizes how wrong he has been and attempts to make amends. If he can't do that, then I hope his kids learn to heal without him.

And I hope all the bigots in this thread never have children.

Last edited:

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
I mean..............this is none of our business......that's Ghost and his son's flexible lifestyle life :yeshrug:

shyt... I know a chick (Muslim) whose brother was banished from the family (and country) because he was living that loose and flexible kufi lifestyle

I hope they'll figure something out....

:damn: :damn: :damn: :damn: :damn: :damn: WU TANG IS FOR THE KIDS RIGHT?
Infinite-Coles-The-Doorway-004+copy.jpg
Infinite-Coles-The-Doorway-001+copy.jpg

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did Ghostface abandon him after he came out as gay or was he not in his life even before that? Just curious.

We all love our children, we would give them our last without hesitation…but you dudes with sons, if your lil man came to you with a skirt and lipstick on with size 12 heels and said he likes dudes what we doing? This is an Internet forum, we don’t know each other so you don’t have to front and lie, be honest. You jackin that? Salute to you if so.

DontEemTry

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did Ghostface abandon him after he came out as gay or was he not in his life even before that? Just curious.

We all love our children, we would give them our last without hesitation…but you dudes with sons, if your lil man came to you with a skirt and lipstick on with size 12 heels and said he likes dudes what we doing? This is an Internet forum, we don’t know each other so you don’t have to front and lie, be honest. You jackin that? Salute to you if so.
I have a son. He's 5 right now. If he came to me like that some day I wouldn't understand it and I'd tell him that, but I'd still love and support him, he's my son forever. It's real simple.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
I would agree but what else he supposed to do if he been reaching out, he showed the texts.

Should he just forget about it

If you have exhausted all other alternative matters, I have no problem with someone going to social media
His posts are more about striking out /hurting his Father to get back for feeling hurt. Reconciling or opening up communication with him has little to do with this. You can't shame somebody into wanting to talk to you.

With all due respect to whatever that man is going through, I think I have an idea of his age range. I think I remember him surfacing in a story years ago. I'm guessing he's between 27 and 33. . Nine to 15 past the years when Ghost was legally responsible for providing for him. Way too old to be using the term "deadbeat father" now.

He's in obvious pain, and striking out publicly at his Father.

I say cut your losses, write him off like he's done to you, and move on.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
The state of the black family in 2023 :manny:

Makes sense.
nobody wants to have an honest discussion on this. If your parents weren't married legally or common law you were never a family. Unless your mother was raped, all that shyt is her fault because if she is so strong in her 'faith' to be anti abortion then she also wouldn't be having sex outside of marriage.

This stuff is long past the days of teen wives being sold off to older men.