Ghostface Killah Son Infinite Blasts Him For Being A Deadbeat Claims They Havent Spoken in 15 Years

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
You mentioned in another post possibly catching beats from Tareef & Aki for talking shyt in public circles. You keep putting personal Wu shyt out there and that turns into their obligation rather than an option. Watch your self.
Beloved, I'm watching what I say and The RZA made it public already in his book.
PEACE.

BuddahMAC

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Beloved, I'm watching what I say and The RZA made it public already in his book.
PEACE.

Only offering caution off how they move. If you know you're good, then do you, but just making sure you don't fall into something avoidable. Like I said, you're the one that already mentioned Ta reacting and if that's in the sphere you're likely out the cipher... But you do you and it's all peace if it's out there...

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Only offering caution off how they move. If you know you're good, then do you, but just making sure you don't fall into something avoidable. Like I said, you're the one that already mentioned Ta reacting and if that's in the sphere you're likely out the cipher... But you do you and it's all peace if it's out there...
Respect!

I will be super cautious. Not slandering just adding on as people in here are making jokes etc . PEACE

QBN

All Star
Daps
He just signed Supreme to his new Yapp City label not to mention he was putting SunGod on since fishscale....I think it's just karma...Ghost is 4ever my Goat tho..praying 🙏 for them nikkas..praying Supreme 2 sees the light of day also..
I forgot about Sun God..he was nice!

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
Man Marrying Man, ill, They Got The Urge :pachaha:

Ghost been telling y'all how. He feel about Gay's on Supreme Clientele

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
The way his gay son is acting is they also the way you see these kind of people get killed over. He needs to chill out before he probably gets his ass beat up.

Mʀ2ᴋDᴇᴇᴢ

Licensed New Age Healer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
This thread tells me a lot of the Coli ain't have good fathers/father like men around to nurture them as a child.

Yall mad at him going online to post this as an adult but the truth is the truth don't matter when it's said. What about when he was 5, or 8, or 16 or 20? If he said the same thing then what would yall have said? Plus what CHILD can really articulate this at a young age? It take some maturing to realize what you dealt with was not right. Ghost was a GHOST to this dude. That is real trauma that can come out in a lot of unhealthy ways. Somebody treat YOU like shyt and YOU get flack for saying it? What kinda sense does that make?

Then yall stuck on him being gay and flamboyant but WTF does that have to do with Ghost being a deadbeat? What does him being that way NOW have to do with all that time Ghost wasn't around? A good father is the main role model in a boy's life. We don't know what path he would have ended up on if he had a useful father.

My dad was super dope. I can't imagine not having his guidance, discipline, love and care. It's monumental for a father to be in their child's life. If you were not fortunate enough to have this it's not a problem to express that, especially if your father intentionally stayed away. Why create kids and choose not to care for them? Kids don't ask to be here. Anybody dismissing his lived experience is plan ignorant and most likely speaking from a place of their own hurt/trauma.
Only reason cats caping is because it’s Ghost, let it be some breh they not a fan of lol