Ghostface Killah Son Infinite Blasts Him For Being A Deadbeat Claims They Havent Spoken in 15 Years

Red

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Living with lights and gas when your mother is RZA's sister? :patrice:

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
Far from it and i been proved I’m black on here, your probably a dead beat yourself fukkboy.
You a cac as long I say you are.
My bad for leaving you and ya mama.
Get some therapy, my boy, so you can stop being soft on the internet.

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You a cac as long I say you are.
My bad for leaving you and ya mama.
Get some therapy, my boy, so you can stop being soft on the internet.
Telling me to get therapy but justifying being a deadbeat and making insults about somebodies mother online? I definitely struck a nerve, go get your kids fakkit :umad:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
sad shyt, i always think less of dead beats no matter how much i like their music. :francis:

Ghost is one of my favorite rappers but not looking after your kids is bum shyt. Even if you don’t got the best relationship the very least is making sure they got a roof over their heads and food in the fridge

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
Telling me to get therapy but justifying being a deadbeat and making insults about somebodies mother online? I definitely struck a nerve, go get your kids fakkit :umad:
I'm a horrible person.
That's why you were better off without me in your life.
Every time you whined, I would have just smacked you and told you to stop being a fakkit.
I'll send you a $20 gift card for some therapy.
Happy birthday, boy.

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
Tell your therapist you negged me and that it felt good for a moment but the pain is too strong.
Maybe she'll give you some tissue.

Digital Omen

All Star
Daps
As someone whose father never gave a fukk about and not once received a happy birthday or merry Christmas, I feel Infinite's pain
But you can't live your life stuck on that. He might need therapy, religion, something, cuz at some point you have to make peace with the fact that your father is a piece of shyt and move on with your life.
I had my angry I hate that motherfukker phase in high school, and used to ask myself what did I do to him to make him act like I don't exist?
Then as I went into the world and made my life I eventually let it go
Nowadays I don't even think about him until the subject is brought up, like this thread
Peace to Infinite

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm a horrible person.
That's why you were better off without me in your life.
Every time you whined, I would have just smacked you and told you to stop being a fakkit.
I'll send you a $20 gift card for some therapy.
Happy birthday, boy.
Sounds about white.
Tell your therapist you negged me and that it felt good for a moment but the pain is too strong.
Maybe she'll give you some tissue.
you have mental issues, enjoy your day.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
The problem when these new stories come out is that people forget the previous ones.

Here's an article in 2017 where Infinite says "he sends me money, and we talk..but there's nothing like spending time." So which one is it?

It’s pointless to post this. These dudes here for the chatty patty shyt.