Ghostface Killah Son Infinite Blasts Him For Being A Deadbeat Claims They Havent Spoken in 15 Years

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Dude fukked up and he’s lucky they kicked his ass out before he was beat to death. This shyt is crazy when I think about it though, Ghost didn’t even tell them to put hands on dude, but the crowd did it out of some type of loyalty.
Im sure it could have been worse if this idiot continued and did a bit more, a proper beat down..
but i remember many decades ago during a MJ concert...this was way after Jordan chandler shyt, so it must have been The Dangerous Tour. One spectacle during mid way started yelling MJ wooohooo You are a Kiddie Fiddler, kept repeating it like 10 times..Security were eyeing him up..but it was too late, i kid you not, a good 20 plus fans surrounded him and kicked his ass, men, women, children and two disabled teens, throwing sticks and baskets at him..it was surreal LOL

Last edited:

BuddahMAC

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude fukked up and he’s lucky they kicked his ass out before he was beat to death. This shyt is crazy when I think about it though, Ghost didn’t even tell them to put hands on dude, but the crowd did it out of some type of loyalty.
"The way we lamp, fans come & get you"- Raekwon

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Y’all want public shame to keep women in check, why shouldn’t public shame be used on deadbeat dads too?
The son is several years removed from his father being (legally) responsible for taking care of him.

So, how would airing this out keep Ghostface in check if any of this is true?

And I doubt that you've read me call for women to be shamed for behavior.

PHamm

Superstar
Daps
You're making it sound like some national geographic shyt :mjpls:

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You're making it sound like some national geographic shyt :mjpls:
I think it’s amazing how someone (a person deeply admired) you have no direct relationship with, don’t know at all besides what you see from afar, can make an individual feel they can inflict any harm on anyone else because of verbal disrespect. Especially without any type of prompting. Ghost didn’t ask for shyt!