Ghostface Killah Son Infinite Blasts Him For Being A Deadbeat Claims They Havent Spoken in 15 Years

FrankieLymon757

All Star
Supporter
Daps
This reminds me of that situation between
Kirk Franklin and his son. How did that one end up?
Nikka gay well bi..he on a Zues show wit Raz b and Orlando brown and sum more gay azz nikkas...pause on all that..my chick watch that shyt faithfully Sunday nights..

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This thread tells me a lot of the Coli ain't have good fathers/father like men around to nurture them as a child.

Yall mad at him going online to post this as an adult but the truth is the truth don't matter when it's said. What about when he was 5, or 8, or 16 or 20? If he said the same thing then what would yall have said? Plus what CHILD can really articulate this at a young age? It take some maturing to realize what you dealt with was not right. Ghost was a GHOST to this dude. That is real trauma that can come out in a lot of unhealthy ways. Somebody treat YOU like shyt and YOU get flack for saying it? What kinda sense does that make?

Then yall stuck on him being gay and flamboyant but WTF does that have to do with Ghost being a deadbeat? What does him being that way NOW have to do with all that time Ghost wasn't around? A good father is the main role model in a boy's life. We don't know what path he would have ended up on if he had a useful father.

My dad was super dope. I can't imagine not having his guidance, discipline, love and care. It's monumental for a father to be in their child's life. If you were not fortunate enough to have this it's not a problem to express that, especially if your father intentionally stayed away. Why create kids and choose not to care for them? Kids don't ask to be here. Anybody dismissing his lived experience is plan ignorant and most likely speaking from a place of their own hurt/trauma.
Most people on the coli live to be hateful.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Bro, I'd dap a few posts, but, these damn ads :no:

We don't know the whole story, but, this looks bad.

That's yo seed. As long as he isn't doing no shyt to you, there should be atleast a convo. I get that his son may not be living a lifestyle he wants, but, there's level.

A thousand percent cold on the boy is out of bounds.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Bro, I'd dap a few posts, but, these damn ads :no:

We don't know the whole story, but, this looks bad.

That's yo seed. As long as he isn't doing no shyt to you, there should be atleast a convo. I get that his son may not be living a lifestyle he wants, but, there's level.

A thousand percent cold on the boy is out of bounds.
Yeah it's wild to me that so many people would blindly defend Ghost being a deadbeat dad because they enjoy his raps. Dude's one of my top 5 personal favorite rappers but these posts are real sad.

Also did anyone else get deja vu on this? I saw this thread and swore it was bumped up, but this is a new story? I thought this had been out there. :ohhh:

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
and I mean's on the son's part.
nikka like 30 years old. A full grown man, gay or otherwise.
If you wanna talk to your pops, hit his line.
If he not hittin you back, go get a good therapist.
This attention whore bullshyt aint it.
A 30 year old nikka talmbout "I want my da-da!" on social media.
Get the fukk outta here.
justify being a deadbeat father brehs.