Ghostbusters getting rebooted again

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Yeah definitley although the muncher is a decent update and they did include the purple bug eye ghost
I'm glad that someone else noticed that besides me. I had his toy from TRGB toy line back in the day. I was actually low key hoping they would've included other ghosts from the animated series like Samhain. Anyway, I figured Slimer would be revealed to be
living with Venkman and Dana during the end credit scene
but no such luck.

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
Saw this Friday night with my son and I really enjoyed it and more importantly my son enjoyed it. Yeah it was a bit a fan service but you know what, who gives a shyt. If you have a problem with the fan service than your probably a miserable piece of shyt to begin with. Complaining about a movie making people happy and reliving a bit of their youth. I really enjoyed it, it was funnier than the reviews let on. The theater applauded when they finally showed the og's and they lost it when gozer dropped "are you God" line. It was a fun movie and I'll probably buy it in Blu ray.

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
Saw this Friday night with my son and I really enjoyed it and more importantly my son enjoyed it. Yeah it was a bit a fan service but you know what, who gives a shyt. If you have a problem with the fan service than your probably a miserable piece of shyt to begin with. Complaining about a movie making people happy and reliving a bit of their youth. I really enjoyed it, it was funnier than the reviews let on. The theater applauded when they finally showed the og's and they lost it when gozer dropped "are you God" line. It was a fun movie and I'll probably buy it in Blu ray.
:wow: that makes me smile.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was ok, obviously way better than the last shyt show but still kinda weak..the last half hour really saved it imo

and the podcast kid might be the worst attempt of a comedy relief character Iv seen in a long time, even in kids movies you still get a chuckle every now and then..but literally nothing he said landed for any of the people I went with

Last edited:

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
It was ok, obviously way better than the last shyt show but still kinda weak..the last half hour really saved it imo

and the podcast kid might be the worst attempt of a comedy relief character Iv seen in a long time, even in kids movies you still get a chuckle every now and then..but literally nothing he said landed for any of the people I went with

Did you go with adults or children? My daughter and her friend were cracking up at the podcast kid. His "I think he is trying to bone your mom line" had everyone dying laughing. Not saying he had some legendary performance but he got reactions where I saw it :yeshrug: