Ghostbusters getting rebooted again

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
pretty fun overall....but I think it could've easily shaved 20-30 from it.

the kids aren't as bad as i thought they'd be

didn't expect them to actually give us a cgi/ghost ramis (:russ: winston giving the :childplease: look at Egon the end when they're all combing proton blasts)

BUT that still kinda makes me salty it took his death to more or less push'em to do the films (2016 or this)...least we still got the game with all 4 that acts as part 3 as well

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Man children?

U a grown man who makes posts about wrestling. Who the fukk are u to talk?

Got you so mad about Ghostbusters you resort to looking through my posts :mjlol:

Drink in that nostalgia though it's all you have :mjcry:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
pretty fun overall....but I think it could've easily shaved 20-30 from it.

the kids aren't as bad as i thought they'd be

didn't expect them to actually give us a cgi/ghost ramis (:russ: winston giving the :childplease: look at Egon the end when they're all combing proton blasts)

BUT that still kinda makes me salty it took his death to more or less push'em to do the films (2016 or this)...least we still got the game with all 4 that acts as part 3 as well

When Bill Murray was being a...Bill Murray about signing off on 3, Danny & Harold came to him with that same proposed plotline. I'm glad they still used it, and it worked beautifully.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
When Bill Murray was being a...Bill Murray about signing off on 3, Danny & Harold came to him with that same proposed plotline. I'm glad they still used it, and it worked beautifully.

i thought the game was supposedly the plot for the next film (at the time)?

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
This or Dune for those that have seen both?
why-not-both-why-not.gif

Two entirely different movies lol. Both were great. I can easily put on Afterlife with my family on a Saturday night and not have to worry about them dozing off or playing on their phones though.

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
why-not-both-why-not.gif

Two entirely different movies lol. Both were great. I can easily put on Afterlife with my family on a Saturday night and not have to worry about them dozing off or playing on their phones though.

I will eventually see both but as I'm going Tuesday I was just looking for a recommendation, I'm 32 so the Ghostbusters VHS was on constant rotation as a child. Although this film interests me I can't say it has a major pull unless I'm told otherwise.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
I will eventually see both but as I'm going Tuesday I was just looking for a recommendation, I'm 32 so the Ghostbusters VHS was on constant rotation as a child. Although this film interests me I can't say it has a major pull unless I'm told otherwise.
Oh, you should definitely catch Dune before it gets pulled. If you can find an IMAX screening, that’s even better.

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
Breh. Go see GhostBusters

• Dap
Reactions: DLo