Ghostbusters getting rebooted again

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did you go with adults or children? My daughter and her friend were cracking up at the podcast kid. His "I think he is trying to bone your mom line" had everyone dying laughing. Not saying he had some legendary performance but he got reactions where I saw it :yeshrug:
Wife, Bro & niece, phoebe got way more of a reaction she was adorable

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
There aren’t a bunch of Jason Bourne body types in WWE.

Jackie Chan was never beefy but we knew his skill set.

I live in real life, I don’t really care about fantasy. Charlize Theron is just tall. She’s not muscular, but her acting (and stunt team) makes her seem tougher.
In what version of real life is Kristen Stewart kicking anyone’s ass?

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
gonna watch Dune and this tomorrow. And then Weds gonna watch Venom 2 and then Eternals.

• Dap
Reactions: DLo

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
There is a brief vintage scene of Egon and Janine Melnitz where she gives him her lucky coin from the 1964 World's Fair at Flushing Meadow. This is actually a deleted scene from the original film.

It cuts from Janine handing Egon her lucky coin to her, in the present, looking at it. She’s in the office building of Winston Zeddemore, who has transformed himself in his post-ghostbusting years into a billionaire businessman. The man who began as the blue-collar Ghostbuster is now a one-percenter. Winston explains to Janine that his time with the Ghostbusters convinced him he had the tools and the talent to better himself. Not only did Winston pay many of Egon’s bills but he also didn’t turn the old firehouse headquarters into a Starbucks as Ray said it was. Winston says no matter what he’s achieved since he will always be a Ghostbuster.

We then see Winston arrive at the old Ghostbusters headquarters as the Ecfo-1 finally comes home. (Winston said during the third act that he would take care of the battered, old vehicle.) Winston runs his hand down the car and then walks further into the dilapidated building. The final shot of the movie reveals the Containment Unit in the basement of the firehouse blinking red, an ominous sign that all the psycho-kinetic energy held within it is ready to burst out
shyt! I was gonna stay to the end but then said to myself "this isn't a marvel movie" and left.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
shyt! I was gonna stay to the end but then said to myself "this isn't a marvel movie" and left.
I'm glad they gave Winston his big moment as he's always often considered the one Ghostbuster everyone forgets. The breh worked hard after the team broke up and he succeeded and then then he gave back by buying the firehouse and secretly helping Ray out too. He never forgot who he was. :salute:

Last edited:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Took the kid and enjoyed it. I perked up like nikkas did at the fight scene in Endgame. Dan Akroyd just has a natural sad white man face. 3.5/5...could've used more ghost and fukkery. Hope they build on it. I thought Ernie Hudson was dead for some reason

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
There is a brief vintage scene of Egon and Janine Melnitz where she gives him her lucky coin from the 1964 World's Fair at Flushing Meadow. This is actually a deleted scene from the original film.

It cuts from Janine handing Egon her lucky coin to her, in the present, looking at it. She’s in the office building of Winston Zeddemore, who has transformed himself in his post-ghostbusting years into a billionaire businessman. The man who began as the blue-collar Ghostbuster is now a one-percenter. Winston explains to Janine that his time with the Ghostbusters convinced him he had the tools and the talent to better himself. Not only did Winston pay many of Egon’s bills but he also didn’t turn the old firehouse headquarters into a Starbucks as Ray said it was. Winston says no matter what he’s achieved since he will always be a Ghostbuster.

We then see Winston arrive at the old Ghostbusters headquarters as the Ecfo-1 finally comes home. (Winston said during the third act that he would take care of the battered, old vehicle.) Winston runs his hand down the car and then walks further into the dilapidated building. The final shot of the movie reveals the Containment Unit in the basement of the firehouse blinking red, an ominous sign that all the psycho-kinetic energy held within it is ready to burst out

fukk. KNEW WE SHOULDA STAYED!!

I only saw the first post credit scene (pretty good).