Ghost Of Tsushima sells 2.4m copies in 3 days

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Naw don’t give me that. Cause we just saw with tlou2 and other games how bs users scores are. We are seeing in this thread how bias drives narratives for IPS. What does this game do differently than AC outside combat(which the devs could easily do if they consult the for honor guys) and graphics? This game has both the same tropes(revenge plots, clear enemy camps, tons of collectibles, padding side quest) Now I like both franchises. But the same shyt I see this getting praised for while AC gets shyt on is hilarious. That and the fact that SP, like guerilla games, had a history of making mediocre titles so to finally see a decent game is driving up the praise

The Last of Us sucks its not a real game

this is a real gamers game

Back in the day when gaming journalism was real

The had a rating system that included FUN FACTOR, this game has FUN FACTOR

When you pick up the controller, it doesn't feel like assassin's creed, it doesn't feel like the witcher 3, just because you ride horse, and can stealth kill doesn't mean the games play the same, that's like saying Mortal Kombat plays like Street FIghter because it's 2d and has fireballs. You can't be serious.

you not real gamer, you a consumer, just a follower

the people have spoken, the last of us was never an elite game it was always overrated, naughty dog is luke warm at best

Horizon Zero Dawn was overrated, game is not fun to play, neither is God of War, all those were overrated and over hyped

this game isn't, its the real deal

You talking about tropes like collectibles and side quest, that's not why people like the game you moron, they like it because its FUN TO PLAY

Assassin's Creed sucks, the game is not fun, moving the character around the environment is not fun, the controls are shyt, the combat is shyt, those game terrible, it has nothing to do with collectibles it has nothing to do with side quest, IT'S NOT FUN

Also this game has more in Common with the Witicher 3 than Assassin's Creed with how it's sidequest are done

you mention everything except gameplay, because you don't understand, you that ADD stan gamer who sucks at games, can't even do a combo on Devil May Cry

Last edited:

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
No it doesn't, it has the same score from THE GAMING MEDIA, the user score is 6.3, the user score of this game is 9.3 lmao

The gaming media was biased against game for some reason, and has already shown how irrelevant they've become, youtube reviewers are taken more seriously now

This is the first western game to get a damn near perfect score famitsu magazine in Japan

assassin's creed is ass, this game plays nothing like assassin creed, anybody saying never played the game, some even compared it to arkham it shows you people are just biased stans
it got a perfect score 40/40. not the first western game though skyrim and gta v got 40s too

but still a western samurai game doing that? :wow:

thats like kobe getting a standing ovation in the boston garden :wow:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
The Last of Us sucks its not a real game

this is a real gamers game

Back in the day when gaming journalism was real

The had a rating system that included FUN FACTOR, this game has FUN FACTOR

When you pick up the controller, it doesn't feel like assassin's creed, it doesn't feel like the witcher 3, just because you ride horse, and can stealth kill doesn't mean the games play the same, that's like saying Mortal Kombat plays like Street FIghter because it's 2d and has fireballs. You can't be serious.

you not real gamer, you a consumer, just a follower

the people have spoken, the last of us was never an elite game it was always overrated, naughty dog is luke warm at best

Horizon Zero Dawn was overrated, game is not fun to play, neither is God of War, all those were overrated and over hyped

this game isn't, its the real deal

You talking about tropes like collectibles and side quest, that's not why people like the game you moron, they like it because its FUN TO PLAY

Assassin's Creed sucks, the game is not fun, moving the character around the environment is not fun, the controls are shyt, the combat is shyt, those game terrible, it has nothing to do with collectibles it has nothing to do with side quest, IT'S NOT FUN

Also this game has more in Common with the Witicher 3 than Assassin's Creed with how it's sidequest are done

you mention everything except gameplay, because you don't understand, you that ADD stan gamer who sucks at games, can't even do a combo on Devil May Cry

:snoop:
I seriously don’t know why I even bother with an idiot like you sometimes. You like pee wee Kirkland. WOAT legend in multiple forums. You in here mentioning baseline dense features that no one bought up. I posted about mission structure and the usual open world features and you in here talking about horses. :dahell: And your basis of fun is wholly subjective that it’s irrelevant. Multiple people have said this plays similar to AC. Even the combat, which I mentioned is different, is still closer to AC then the free flowing nature and focus on multiplers/combos of Arkham or Spiderman. Before you even post more idiotic nonsense, post proof that you own either of these games and maybe I’ll start to take you serious

Last edited:

gtj1982

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America's Darkside--210
breh I already did this w/ another poster and posted sources in another thread a while back
since the first explosion w/ the millions sold, the sales dipped
bare in mind a lot of people had no idea what was going to happen in the story and a good amount of people might have never bought the game knowing its story
hence Sony's/ND's rage over the leaks
long term, it could still do relatively well but it will be interesting to see how well it does compared to the first game long term
the inevitable remastered version will boost sales but I can't imagine the people who hated Part 2's story wanting to relive the misery of this game's story
If they make a Part 3, I'm not looking forward to its story w/ Neil as writer and if
Ellie dies within the first two hours and we're faced to play as Abby for the rest of the game:mjlol:
Sounds ridiculous but I can't put anything past Neil now because its obvious he was trying to expand the franchise into three or more games w/ the introduction of Abby and Lev imo but it backfired
She's going to eat the wrong fruit while hunting and die or some shyt :mjlol:

That's how big game sales work. They sell millions first week then drop over 70% the following week and continue to drop from there. Why do you think AC and COD are like $40 two months after release?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop:
I seriously don’t know why I even bother with an idiot like you sometimes. You like pee wee Kirkland. WOAT legend in multiple forums. You in here mentioning baseline dense features that no one bought up. I posted about mission structure and the usual open world features and you in here talking about horses. :dahell: And your basis of fun is wholly subjective that it’s irrelevant. Multiple people have said this plays similar to AC. Even the combat, which I mentioned is different, is still closer to AC then the free flowing nature and focus on multiplers/combos of Arkham or Spiderman. Before you even post more idiotic nonsense, post proof that you own either of these games and maybe I’ll start to take you serious

You are loser you obviously haven't played the game, you sitting here talking about a game YOU HAVEN'T PLAYED

Yes the horse controls are the best in any of these types of game, it doesn't fell clunky, the horse is animated properly, firing the arrows and combat from the horse feels responsive and tight, unlike every other game that tried to implement those in an open world, you're a fukking clown

Anybody who says this combat is like AC or fukking Arkham knight are fukking idiots and shouldn't be taking seriously
The feel of combat and controls are unique to this game
I mean Sleeping Dogs had Arkham Knight combat, and Shadows of Mordor, how do people even compare that to this is mind blowing to me

The new Assassin's Creed games are bootleg Witcher 3 combat system which was already borderline trash, this game's combat is actually good, you see the difference.

People enjoy the game because it's fun to play, not because it's some original genre breaking open world design, the game is successful because playing is actually fun, something that these developers have seem to have forgotten.

You talking about collectibles lmao, if you played sucker punch game you know how their open worlds work their nothing like the cluttered mess of ubisoft with collectibles

the combat is not like Arkham or Spider-man, its more in common with Jedi Fallen Order than those game with a mix of infamous second son, and really doesn't feel like any other game

You're talking non sense

Last edited: