Ghost Of Tsushima sells 2.4m copies in 3 days

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
whats this abomination?
Halo Infinite... On the world's most powerful console
halo-washed.gif

Daps
Halo Infinite... On the world's most powerful console
halo-washed.gif
and you have people really trying to do damage control like wtf is wrong with them?
KillZone 2 looks better than this shyt :mjlol:
Imagine if MS dominated the market?
The gaming industry would be ruined by their buggy bullshyt, DRMs, and microtransactions w/ mindless xbots defending their every move

Last edited:
Daps
i am in a ghost of tsushuma thread, i clicked assuming it was about the game the thread is based on... sorry :whoa:
I never click spoilers for games I haven't played yet.
Why take that risk?

edit: Misread your post you clicked it assuming it was about GOT :hubie:

Last edited:

Miles Davis

Prince of Darkness
Daps
Reppin
Bebop
Still haven’t played 2nd son but I fukking loved infamous, might be my favorite ps3 game. Just loved the way sucker punch made you feel like you were a guy with super powers, and a great story.

Same goes with this, I feel like an actual samurai, and the gameplay is simple but rewarding, mastering these techniques and different things you can do actual make me feel skilled haha. Great game!
I’m with you breh, loved infamous 1 and 2. Beat both multiple times on good and evil, really wish the series would’ve continue based on the I2 evil ending as it had so much potential.

But second son was such a letdown, it’s fun but it’s a step down from 1 and 2. First light is a fun play too. It’s good seeing sucker punch get more love, it’s great seeing the evolution of Sony’s studios.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Interesting considering odyssey and this have the same score on MC and that’s pretty much cause it’s the same game pros and cons. But since it’s a Sony exclusive people will claim this is the greatest open world title ever

No it doesn't, it has the same score from THE GAMING MEDIA, the user score is 6.3, the user score of this game is 9.3 lmao

The gaming media was biased against game for some reason, and has already shown how irrelevant they've become, youtube reviewers are taken more seriously now

This is the first western game to get a damn near perfect score famitsu magazine in Japan

assassin's creed is ass, this game plays nothing like assassin creed, anybody saying never played the game, some even compared it to arkham it shows you people are just biased stans

Last edited:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
No it doesn't, it has the same score from THE GAMING MEDIA, the user score is 6.3, the user score of this game is 9.3 lmao

The gaming media was biased against game for some reason, and has already shown how irrelevant they've become, youtube reviewers are taken more seriously now

This is the first western game to get a damn near perfect score famitsu magazine in Japan

assassin's creed is ass, this game plays nothing like assassin creed, anybody saying never played the game, some even compared it to arkham it shows you people are just biased stans

Naw don’t give me that. Cause we just saw with tlou2 and other games how bs users scores are. We are seeing in this thread how bias drives narratives for IPS. What does this game do differently than AC outside combat(which the devs could easily do if they consult the for honor guys) and graphics? This game has both the same tropes(revenge plots, clear enemy camps, tons of collectibles, padding side quest) Now I like both franchises. But the same shyt I see this getting praised for while AC gets shyt on is hilarious. That and the fact that SP, like guerilla games, had a history of making mediocre titles so to finally see a decent game is driving up the praise

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

Famitsu actually gave it a 40/40 fam.

That's respect.