Ghost Of Tsushima sells 2.4m copies in 3 days

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Ubisoft must be kicking themselves for not making a samurai Assassin's Creed. That shyt would’ve been cool as fukk
It would be another one of this
qojcp90j83d51.jpg

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
You are loser you obviously haven't played the game, you sitting here talking about a game YOU HAVEN'T PLAYED

Yes the horse controls are the best in any of these types of game, it doesn't fell clunky, the horse is animated properly, firing the arrows and combat from the horse feels responsive and tight, unlike every other game that tried to implement those in an open world, you're a fukking clown

Anybody who says this combat is like AC or fukking Arkham knight are fukking idiots and shouldn't be taking seriously
The feel of combat and controls are unique to this game
I mean Sleeping Dogs had Arkham Knight combat, and Shadows of Mordor, how do people even compare that to this is mind blowing to me

The new Assassin's Creed games are bootleg Witcher 3 combat system which was already borderline trash, this game's combat is actually good, you see the difference.

People enjoy the game because it's fun to play, not because it's some original genre breaking open world design, the game is successful because playing is actually fun, something that these developers have seem to have forgotten.

You talking about collectibles lmao, if you played sucker punch game you know how their open worlds work their nothing like the cluttered mess of ubisoft with collectibles

the combat is not like Arkham or Spider-man, its more in common with Jedi Fallen Order than those game with a mix of infamous second son, and really doesn't feel like any other game

You're talking non sense
Not reading all this fakkit. :umad:
I said post proof you’ve played the game and look what we got. Another emotional bible chapter. Shut the fukk up you retard you haven’t played ghost nor AC since probably 2

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
So your evidence is a couple of promotions and a 'dip' in post-release sales in comparison to pre-orders...? You're trolling right?

:mjlol: Dude buggin'. Two days ago they broke a record in digital sales. The game also has a 52.2% completion rate in the trophy list right now. That's fukkin' impressive for how long it is, more people beat TLOU2 in just five fukkin weeks than they did God Of War, a two-year-old game.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not reading all this fakkit. :umad:
I said post proof you’ve played the game and look what we got. Another emotional bible chapter. Shut the fukk up you retard you haven’t played ghost nor AC since probably 2

You haven't played Ghost, you in a thread talking about a game you haven't played, you a loser ass fakkit

you made, asking for proof, about a damn game, it has user score of 6.3, I downloaded the pirated version on PC and felt ripped off, waste of my high speed data lmao, game was ass, I deleted the shyt after 10 hours

Unity is better than those new assassin's creed, graphically and gameplay wise, the buggy launch made people hate the game, but its way better than those two games especially after they fixed the bugs

Yes Asssasin Creed has dodge, parry, like this game, so did Kingdom Hearts on ps2, they still play nothing alike, assassin's creed is horrible, horrible animations, the swords react like they are made out of plastic not metal, the textures in the environment of are poor quality even on PC compared this game there visuals are no comparison

grow up, you salty ass fakkit lmao

Last edited:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
You haven't played Ghost, you in a thread talking about a game you haven't played, you a loser ass fakkit

you made, asking for proof, about a damn game, it has user score of 6.3, I downloaded the pirated version on PC and felt ripped off, waste of my high speed data lmao, game was ass, I deleted the shyt after 10 hours

Unity is better than those new assassin's creed, graphically and gameplay wise, the buggy launch made people hate the game, but its way better than those two games especially after they fixed the bugs

Yes Asssasin Creed has dodge, parry, like this game, so did Kingdom Hearts on ps2, they still play nothing alike, assassin's creed is horrible, horrible animations, the swords react like they are made out of plastic not metal, the textures in the environment of are poor quality even on PC compared this game there visuals are no comparison

grow up, you salty ass fakkit lmao

Stop responding to me troll. You are a known liar and all around idiot. You haven’t played this nor do I think you have the mental capacity to obtain a cracked version of AC and play such a “trash game” for 10 hours. That’s why you keep juelzing instead of just posting what I asked. I truly believe you are on the spectrum who just likes to post dumb nonsense all across this forum

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Stop responding to me troll. You are a known liar and all around idiot. You haven’t played this nor do I think you have the mental capacity to obtain a cracked version of AC and play such a “trash game” for 10 hours. That’s why you keep juelzing instead of just posting what I asked. I truly believe you are on the spectrum who just likes to post dumb nonsense all across this forum

I'm liar based on what

you proven you are trolling

here's a site you can get every game on PC for free
All My Repacks, A-Z | FitGirl Repacks you can see its there with all the DLC, the game was trash but I still tried because it was free I would never pay for an assassin's creed came again

talking about a lack the mental capacity to download something, you a virgin loser

you just being a contrary, there's now you can play both of those games and say they are off the same quality, it's impossible

you a lonely ass virgin loser\

you the on jeulzing, you only mention surface level similarities that damn near every game this gen share, but no mention how the game plays or feels

you just looking for attention bum ass fakkit

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I'm liar based on what

you proven you are trolling

here's a site you can get every game on PC for free
All My Repacks, A-Z | FitGirl Repacks you can see its there with all the DLC, the game was trash but I still tried because it was free I would never pay for an assassin's creed came again

talking about a lack the mental capacity to download something, you a virgin loser

you just being a contrary, there's now you can play both of those games and say they are off the same quality, it's impossible

you a lonely ass virgin loser\

you the on jeulzing, you only mention surface level similarities that damn near every game this gen share, but no mention how the game plays or feels

you just looking for attention bum ass fakkit

Yet I’ve proven I own what I’m actually talking about while you continue to rant. Go play in traffic

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yet I’ve proven I own what I’m actually talking about while you continue to rant. Go play in traffic

I deleted assassin's creed a long time I got nothing to prove to you

also that doesn't prove you own the game you can be logged in somebody else playstation

you better off uploading gameplay footage to show you actually know how to play the game and not just a scrub than that worthless picture

you just want to be against the grain because people like the game and don't like assassin's creed, what a fukking loser you are

the fact you compare the collectibles in this game which I taken straight from Infamous, to assassin's creed shows you have no idea what you're talking about, you even said the combat is like spider-man which is ridiculous

just take your L and move on

Daps
So your evidence is a couple of promotions and a 'dip' in post-release sales in comparison to pre-orders...? You're trolling right?
Now I'm trolling after providing a thread you said never existed?
You don't do promos and try to give the game away if it's selling like hot cakes
The game is dead in Asia, dipped in the UK and multiple parts of Europe
Not sure about US sales after June
Sony only references June when talking about sales for a reason like the first few days and digital sales (you can't return a digital copy)
You don't get information that quickly about sales unless they are digital and preorders
How many people sold the game and are buying used copies since learning about the divisive story?
What have been the sales since?
The best idea we have right now is gamestat which keeps track of the total PSN accounts playing the game not the total sales
For example, a household of 4 different PSN accounts playing the same TLOU 2 copy would count as 4 but only 1 in terms of sales, used copies count, etc.
If the game doesn't sell as well Sony/ND shareholders want in the long run, I blame Neil's writing (not a fan after TLOU 2)
On the other hand, if the game sells amazing in the long run good for ND, but I don't want to see Neil's writing influence on any more games, especially Uncharted, because of it :francis:

Last edited:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I deleted assassin's creed a long time I got nothing to prove to you

also that doesn't prove you own the game you can be logged in somebody else playstation

you better off uploading gameplay footage to show you actually know how to play the game and not just a scrub than that worthless picture

you just want to be against the grain because people like the game and don't like assassin's creed, what a fukking loser you are

the fact you compare the collectibles in this game which I taken straight from Infamous, to assassin's creed shows you have no idea what you're talking about, you even said the combat is like spider-man which is ridiculous

just take your L and move on

This dumb ass is reaching hard. :laff: Now I’m logged into someone else account :laff: I should actually show video proof I know how to press square and triangle which is basically all the combat boils down to in this game(I’m playing this on hard also) I’m pointing out the hypocrisy from posters in here and you are making idiotic dense counterpoints like such and such has horses too :heh: And I didn’t say Ghost combat was comparable to Spider-Man. I posted the exact opposite You can’t even read and comprehend basic sentences. Traffic.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This dumb ass is reaching hard. :laff: Now I’m logged into someone else account :laff: I should actually show video proof I know how to press square and triangle which is basically all the combat boils down to in this game(I’m playing this on hard also) I’m pointing out the hypocrisy from posters in here and you are making idiotic dense counterpoints like such and such has horses too :heh: And I didn’t say Ghost combat was comparable to Spider-Man. I posted the exact opposite You can’t even read and comprehend basic sentences. Traffic.

I didn't say you had to do that, I said it doesn't prove anything, I didn't ask you to proof anything because its a waste of time, you fukking nerd

you actually took time out your day to do shyt I'm not even at home posting this

The point is you fukking trolling, because if you played the game there's now you can say its on the same level as assassin's creed, its impossible, those games are poorly made, the surface level similarities don't mean they play the same when you're actually playing

but you area casual, if that is your ps4 you have terrible taste in games, this game is as step up for you

Now if you show video of you playing would see if you could play or not, not press buttons but how you play the game, you probably look like a ten year old fumbling around the controls lmao this game doesn't even have combos, that's how know you don't understand game mechanics and you don't even know what a combo is in a game