Ghost Of Tsushima sells 2.4m copies in 3 days

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I didn't say you had to do that, I said it doesn't prove anything, I didn't ask you to proof anything because its a waste of time, you fukking nerd

you actually took time out your day to do shyt I'm not even at home posting this

The point is you fukking trolling, because if you played the game there's now you can say its on the same level as assassin's creed, its impossible, those games are poorly made, the surface level similarities don't mean they play the same when you're actually playing

but you area casual, if that is your ps4 you have terrible taste in games, this game is as step up for you

Now if you show video of you playing would see if you could play or not, not press buttons but how you play the game, you probably look like a ten year old fumbling around the controls lmao this game doesn't even have combos, that's how know you don't understand game mechanics and you don't even know what a combo is in a game

Man taking a quick pic on a Sunday afternoon really took so much time and effort:ohhh:. Pic, PSN any proof you own this would have been sufficient because like I posted earlier you are a know retard/liar who’s been exposed multiple times in this sub for not knowing what the fukk you are talking about. And you’ve continue to prove to me you can’t read and comprehend. Once again dummy, ghost is closer to AC in terms of combat mechanics than Batman/Spider-Man due to the fact it doesn’t rely on a free flowing high mobility combo system. Not saying Ghost/AC has similar combat. Just that they rely more on parry’s/guard breaking. I posted that earlier but maybe it will register now in your thick skull. :manny: And once again, as someone who’s played practically every aaa owg this gen, ghost is closer to AC(and by extension Witcher 3) in terms of mission structure, filler side quests, leveling up/acquiring skills, collectible hunting, map fog clearing, etc than any other title. Has all the hallmarks that AC usually gets killed for. Has nothing to do with feel, horse riding, or any other irrelevant nonsense you keep posting. Proof or traffic

Last edited:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Meanwhile:

Q0Pw81F.png
:mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man taking a quick pic on a Sunday afternoon really took so much time and effort:ohhh:. Pic, PSN any proof you own this would have been sufficient because like I posted earlier you are a know retard/liar who’s been exposed multiple times in this sub for not knowing what the fukk you are talking about. And you’ve continue to prove to me you can’t read and comprehend. Once again dummy, ghost is closer to AC in terms of combat mechanics than Batman/Spider-Man due to the fact it doesn’t rely on a free flowing high mobility combo system. Not saying Ghost/AC has similar combat. Just that they rely more on parry’s/guard breaking. I posted that earlier but maybe it will register now in your thick skull. :manny: And once again, as someone who’s played practically every aaa owg this gen, ghost is closer to AC(and by extension Witcher 3) in terms of mission structure, filler side quests, leveling up/acquiring skills, collectible hunting, map fog clearing, etc than any other title. Has all the hallmarks that AC usually gets killed for. Has nothing to do with feel, horse riding, or any other irrelevant nonsense you keep posting. Proof or traffic

No I'm not posting my PSN you lmame ass fakkit

lmao, Kingdom Hearts on PS2 had parry guard breaking you idiot, that doesn't mean the combat feels the same

If you would've said This game is a better version of Assassin Creed, or Assassin Creed is tried to be what this game is, that would make sense

but acting like those Assassin Creed games are on par with this game is atrocious level trolling

The concept of the game isn't why people hate it, the execution is bad, the animation are poor, which leads to wonky sluggish non satisfying feeling of combat, the physics are trash, the arrows feel lilke hitting someone with paper, etc

You don't even know what a combo is, talking about I been exposed how, you just got exposed for trolling and admitted the games don't play a like