Get your milk and cookies ready!!! The Challenge: Double Agents and The Challenge: All Stars

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
One of the most entertaining finals. Last seasons final was ass

yeah last season was TRASH, actually the last few were I recall checking out early the last few. Although Leroy is hanging up his cap, I hope he & Kam get married or something. I rarely see couples meet on reality tv and legit fall in love. And if they do MTV better cover it like they did for CT and somebody else.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
yeah last season was TRASH, actually the last few were I recall checking out early the last few. Although Leroy is hanging up his cap, I hope he & Kam get married or something. I rarely see couples meet on reality tv and legit fall in love. And if they do MTV better cover it like they did for CT and somebody else.
Judd & Pam :obama:

Sean & Rachel :pacspit:

Zach & Jenna:unimpressed:

Danny & Melinda :mjcry:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Jisela from episode 3 of "All Stars"
Jisela0.jpg

jisela1.jpg

Jisela00.png

Jisela2.png

:noah::noah::noah:
:mjlit:

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Fessy has to be top 5 most bytchmade competitors ever, and I'm counting everyone who has straight up quit.
Challenge hasn't had a good villain since Cara & Paulie got blacklisted, Fessy should embrace that role moving forward.

Wow. Nany ain’t shyt.

Leroy did like 74 challenges and never won shyt SMH.

This reopens the Bananas VS CT GOAT debate though.
that montage they did for Lee was full of wipeouts and fails :skip: production low-key shyt on my dog :mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Challenge hasn't had a good villain since Cara & Paulie got blacklisted, Fessy should embrace that role moving forward.

that montage they did for Lee was full of wipeouts and fails :skip: production low-key shyt on my dog :mjcry:

Right? I thought I was only 1 who noticed that. How u out a clip of krazy Adam and not out Leroy and white Mike in the finals or Leroy and Theresa in da finals.

Jackrabbit

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL

did they really? Do u know why? Never heard about this.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
did they really? Do u know why? Never heard about this.
supposedly Bananas tried to get him blacklisted, but Jemmye said the producers believe his behavior is unstable.

Both of them said they're just taking a break :yeshrug: I kinda believe Paulie and Cara Maria, but if these Survivor /Big Brother imports do their thing, the producers will be less inclined to call them back. Jemmye and Trishelle also swore they were done with the Challenge and now they're on All-Stars.

Listening to Bill Simmons & Jacoby's last pod on this and they suggested a cool idea for a future Challenge concept:

basically Bananas & CT recruit teams for a season where they gotta convince past members to join their squads and then trades can happen. it's on The Ringer Dish

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

It’s crazy too, because as an individual Leroy has had some moments. He beat Wes and Bananas in eliminations multiple times. He had some bad luck with partners (multiple times his partner got kicked out, he lost due to his cousin and Ty, had that back injury). In the end though it doesn’t matter, he’s always going to be known as Leroy the lovable loser.