Get your milk and cookies ready!!! The Challenge: Double Agents and The Challenge: All Stars

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Sounds like she was a lot of deal with honestly.
Idk, to it sounds like her condition kept her from being able to fully compete. From the preview I was lead to believe she quits on the first episode. I’m glad she didn’t.

I’m only talking based off tweets and other info posted on various outlets.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Idk, to it sounds like her condition kept her from being able to fully compete. From the preview I was lead to believe she quits on the first episode. I’m glad she didn’t.

I’m only talking based off tweets and other info posted on various outlets.
Yeah, that's what it sounds like to me too. But it also sounds like one of those situations where she felt because she had something to deal with, that everyone else should have to accommodate her to their fullest ability, and if they didn't she felt a way about it, which to me isn't realistic either. Or like how she said Alton voted her in and claimed she acted like she didn't wanna be there, and she's mad about that; meanwhile all of her tweets are essentially her talking about how she didn't wanna be there.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lol @ Fessy throwing shots at Gabby’s man then IMMEDIATELY claiming he didn’t say way he literally said three seconds earlier.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Beth a whole Karen, she couldn't tell black ppl apart

As far as the elimination goes, I would have wanted YES and hoped I ain't get no math problem but I understand that ain't nothing but all stars left.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I thought he would at least be humbled a little bit but didn’t look to be the case at all
Perhaps he’ll come back next season humble?? But in reality he should probably just roll with being the most hated on the show, as it’ll keep him getting invited back. Remember his first season?? He barely got camera time.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Lol @ Fessy throwing shots at Gabby’s man then IMMEDIATELY claiming he didn’t say way he literally said three seconds earlier.

I thought he would at least be humbled a little bit but didn’t look to be the case at all

Everyone been saying they want fukkery and more drama. Claiming cats are boring they need to bring back old villains. When all this time Fessy been on his journey to be the new villain of this show:mjlol:

Dude was even dressed as a final boss villain at the reunion:russ:

I hope he never changes:lolbron:

He’s the type of bad guy that don’t think he a bad guy and thinks his actions are justified.

:mjlol:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Everyone been saying they want fukkery and more drama. Claiming cats are boring they need to bring back old villains. When all this time Fessy been on his journey to be the new villain of this show:mjlol:

Dude was even dressed as a final boss villain at the reunion:russ:

I hope he never changes:lolbron:

He’s the type of bad guy that don’t think he a bad guy and thinks his actions are justified.

:mjlol:
Yeah, Fessy has become a true villain lol. And to be fair, a lot of new fans are acting like he’s such a bad guy and shyt but in reality there have been guys that are MUCH bigger pieces of shyt than him over the years. Wes was a true villain early on, he was literally consistently calling Casey “bytch”, to her face, in Fresh Meat. And remember how Zack used to talk to people when he first got on, especially the mixed girl he used to date (Jonna?). Not to mention CT was an outright terrorist until like his tenth season lol.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Yeah, Fessy has become a true villain lol. And to be fair, a lot of new fans are acting like he’s such a bad guy and shyt but in reality there have been guys that are MUCH bigger pieces of shyt than him over the years. Wes was a true villain early on, he was literally consistently calling Casey “bytch”, to her face, in Fresh Meat. And remember how Zack used to talk to people when he first got on, especially the mixed girl he used to date (Jonna?). Not to mention CT was an outright terrorist until like his tenth season lol.

Yes they was the indeed outright villains and was upfront about it.

But Fessy has been a change of pace, his arrogance and lack of self awareness make him a perfect villain for this era:russ: