Get your milk and cookies ready!!! The Challenge: Double Agents and The Challenge: All Stars

Daps
Jisela from episode 3 of "All Stars"
Jisela0.jpg

jisela1.jpg

Jisela00.png

Jisela2.png

:noah::noah::noah:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, all season I've been thinking he was gonna take one home, but now with the way ct and amber are doing I'm not so sure :patrice:
Yeah. The Challenge producers are always heavy on foreshadowing if you really pay attention to the seasons, and I feel like they’ve been prepping us for the Leroy win all season. But it doesn’t even look attainable based on last weeks episode, so we’ll see. I didn’t look at any spoilers so I got no clue what’ll happen. Looks like an easy win for CT and Amber though.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nany 32 damn years old talking about she ready to start her life SMH. She need to call Kevin Samuels.

That shyt was hilarious with Corey predicting exactly what Fessy was gonna do in not taking any accountability.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wow. Nany ain’t shyt.

Leroy did like 74 challenges and never won shyt SMH.

This reopens the Bananas VS CT GOAT debate though.

Daps
The Tom Brady of the Challenges has added another "Lombardi" to his collection
QIBojiHDIIly_IC8QbCwxkp0z_1440x960.jpg

I find ironic that all these black and latin players left in the final and the only fully blooded cac and half cac won even though id wife up Amber B.

One of the most entertaining finals. Last seasons final was ass

I felt like everyone was rooting for each other and the right ppl were battling it out at the end

So long to Leroy. We grew up with homie on MTV the past decade. Hope him and KAM a happy black excellence life