Get your milk and cookies ready!!! The Challenge: Double Agents and The Challenge: All Stars

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Aneesa 10th? How many people made the final? Was this some type of participation trophy type shyt? Scrubs going to say they finally made a final?

it felt that way didnt it! i was like aint no way easy and aneesa need to be sniffing any final. and im all for equality but uhhh i dont think every final needs to be all inclusive (gender) i htink there should be male and female. and occasionally they can do a season with all inclusive. because the way kelly anne ran that final in my mind she couldnt have done anythign else ever to catch up with any of the men really.

also is it me or both in all stars and the challenge they stopped showing times and results really not even announcing it at the end. idk if it gives production leeway to make some of these challenges look/feel tougher than it is but its something i noticed as of recent.

with that said i may be a old head but i want another all stars same length and everything maybe a episode or two more to get those bums out the final there was something light hearted amongst the cast vs the current challenge theres barely any drama that doesnt feel manufactured and same goes for anyone hooking up.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
it felt that way didnt it! i was like aint no way easy and aneesa need to be sniffing any final. and im all for equality but uhhh i dont think every final needs to be all inclusive (gender) i htink there should be male and female. and occasionally they can do a season with all inclusive. because the way kelly anne ran that final in my mind she couldnt have done anythign else ever to catch up with any of the men really.

also is it me or both in all stars and the challenge they stopped showing times and results really not even announcing it at the end. idk if it gives production leeway to make some of these challenges look/feel tougher than it is but its something i noticed as of recent.

with that said i may be a old head but i want another all stars same length and everything maybe a episode or two more to get those bums out the final there was something light hearted amongst the cast vs the current challenge theres barely any drama that doesnt feel manufactured and same goes for anyone hooking up.
The all stars could only give up two weeks of their time, that's why the season was so short

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The all stars could only give up two weeks of their time, that's why the season was so short

Yeah Mark said it was shot over 10 days and was short notice. That’s why Coral couldn’t appear. He’s hoping that if there’s a season 2 that they can get more true OGs instead of throwing in a couple newer-ish(comparably speaking) people like Jemye and Joanna

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
What they really need to do is skip the whole show aspect and do like a fight card and match up people in different eliminations. Put up some bread for the winner and losers and force them to actually compete against each other instead of playing politics and ducking the smoke.