Get your milk and cookies ready!!! The Challenge: Double Agents and The Challenge: All Stars

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
agreed there’s no point in giving fessy more food he’s not going to eat the food he has now. It’s so funny to me when Leroy talks about ct being the only one hes scared of meanwhile all fessy has been saying is how great he is. Fessy kind of reminds me of zack physically it feels like they should dominate but they just aren’t real competitors.

Also I don’t know if this has been discussed but has anyone seen fessys college football tape It would be real interested in seeing what type of player he was.
I saw his Big Brother season, or at least part of it. I don’t even remember him being a football player ever even being brought up. He hated food challenges on that show too.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
agreed there’s no point in giving fessy more food he’s not going to eat the food he has now. It’s so funny to me when Leroy talks about ct being the only one hes scared of meanwhile all fessy has been saying is how great he is. Fessy kind of reminds me of zack physically it feels like they should dominate but they just aren’t real competitors.

Also I don’t know if this has been discussed but has anyone seen fessys college football tape It would be real interested in seeing what type of player he was.

:ehh:

Daps
Also does anyone know the reason tv producers love to show people throwing up. I get they intentionally heightened the clips of throwing up by having a slow motion montage but why. Are there really people watching just thinking it’s the funniest thing watching people vomit because that has to be the only reason.
Yeah i think its corny to have eating challenges in a final

They should continue it to be endurance, strength, and heart challenges

Eating should come into play when you want to punish a team. For example, if ur team is in 4th place, u guys have to eat some gross shyt to increase your time or continue to be in forth place

By the way, i want CT and Amber to with.

Amber my type atleast how they present her on the show. Id wife her

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
The food has to be given to Cory and Kam. No point in giving it to Fessy and Kaycee, they done. Nany is clearly costing Leroy this final it’d be useless to give it to them. Kam and Cory are the only ones who have a shot. CT and Amber seem to be doing pretty good regardless anyway. Already 2 for 2. I hate when they end on a to be continued. :upsetfavre:

Badmon

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cap City
Drinking animal blood????? This has to be the the nastiest eating challenge I've ever witness within the last 15 seasons :scust:

MTV pushing the boundaries showing that vomit compilation :scust:

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
I can watch people puking all day :lolbron:

I remember one season a while back CT was eating and he threw up and it sounded like an exorcism :russ:

Fessy bytched out. Kam and Cory have to get the food. Leroy and Nany are forever losers. CT and Amber winning might be the only result that can salvage this shytty season.

And I don't like this stop and go shyt. I understand dudes get skunked and they end up behind by like an hour and it ruins the suspense but let that shyt go. Especially when you're slapping someone by 2 hours and then you get a 5 min head start the next day.

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
I saw his Big Brother season, or at least part of it. I don’t even remember him being a football player ever even being brought up. He hated food challenges on that show too.

It was da biggest shame for em, the week he got evicted the veto comp was a pure catching comp. They threw or dropped aliens from sky and you had to catch em. It came down to him vs kaycee. Female football wr kaycee, or d1 te fessy and he fumbled da catches and she won veto and his ass went home.

From his tape and scouting report fessy had no feel for da game. He was jus a big athetle could run jump and catch, he played te mostly but didn't have the skill or football iq to carve out a niche. Didn't have the nasty side go be a te blocker. He did the combine went undrafted and didn't bother tryin practice squads or get in undrafted. Went the fessy fitness and big brother route.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Fessy was being smart. Kaycee is the one who should've quit. She was being stubborn.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Can't remember karma hitting as instant & hard as it hit Fessy this week :mjlol: CT just has a knack for bringing the best out of the girls nobody wants, he did it with Ashley M and he's about to do it again :wow:

Leroy's getting sand-bagged by Nany, shyt's almost poetic that they lose a final together :mjcry: