Get your milk and cookies ready!!! The Challenge: Double Agents and The Challenge: All Stars

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Fessy:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

All that shyt he was talking and karma was like

giphy.gif

Jackrabbit

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
FYI. I saw episode 1 of the challenge all stars streaming on Pluto tv which is a free app with a challenge 24/7 challenge channel. Don’t know if they are gonna show the whole season. But for anyone who to try and catch it and not pay. That may be 1 option.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
CT and ol girl need to stop playing though and just go head and give Fessy and Kaycee that “kill shot”

From the looks of things.... it’s clear he can easily beat Cory and Leroy as him and ol girl been surprisingly dominant.

Im not even sure why he was struggling to decide:russ:

Kacee begging “Oh please don’t choose us, I’m wounded and on one leg!!!”:why::damn:

bytch it’s a finals and ain’t no @Milk N Cookies being served here:youngsabo:

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
CT and ol girl need to stop playing though and just go head and give Fessy and Kaycee that “kill shot”

From the looks of things.... it’s clear he can easily beat Cory and Leroy as him and ol girl been surprisingly dominant.

Kacee begging “Oh please don’t choose us, I’m wounded and on one leg!!!”:why::damn:

$900,000 decision

makes no sense to give it to a team that has already pretty much given up

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

No man they have to give it to Kam and Corey. They been whippin nany and Leroy ass it’s clear she’s out of shape. Kaycee obviously can’t even run. This is in the bag easy money if they don’t fukk this up...

Daps
Reppin
404bywayof305

:stopitslime:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
$900,000 decision

makes no sense to give it to a team that has already pretty much given up

Yea..... Cam is a wild card but CT probably can edge out Cory in everything else.

Nana .... wow.... I'm shocked at how terrible she looking and she lucky she got Leroy as a partner cuz anyone else wouldve been frustrated as fukk... lighting her ass up and then she'd be having mental break downs. Amber is embarrassing her.

So yea..... Kaycee gotta be picked on:lolbron:

mtg

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No man they have to give it to Kam and Corey. They been whippin nany and Leroy ass it’s clear she’s out of shape. Kaycee obviously can’t even run. This is in the bag easy money if they don’t fukk this up...

agreed there’s no point in giving fessy more food he’s not going to eat the food he has now. It’s so funny to me when Leroy talks about ct being the only one hes scared of meanwhile all fessy has been saying is how great he is. Fessy kind of reminds me of zack physically it feels like they should dominate but they just aren’t real competitors.

Also I don’t know if this has been discussed but has anyone seen fessys college football tape It would be real interested in seeing what type of player he was.

mtg

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also does anyone know the reason tv producers love to show people throwing up. I get they intentionally heightened the clips of throwing up by having a slow motion montage but why. Are there really people watching just thinking it’s the funniest thing watching people vomit because that has to be the only reason.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Also does anyone know the reason tv producers love to show people throwing up. I get they intentionally heightened the clips of throwing up by having a slow motion montage but why. Are there really people watching just thinking it’s the funniest thing watching people vomit because that has to be the only reason.

They were puking on this this week's all star challenge too :lupe::gag:

mtg

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They were puking on this this week's all star challenge too :lupe::gag:

lol I saw I mean I can’t be the only one who doesn’t enjoy watching people throw up. I would bet if mtv polled the viewers the majority would cut it. Maybe back in the day before streaming when people channel surfed they figured that’s a way to get people to stop to see why their throwing up but it’s really not needed. We’re not allowed to see a nipple on tv but where allowed to watch someone regurgitate food (I’m aware it’s a stretch comparing but a boob has never hurt anyone and throw up sucks)