Get your milk and cookies ready!!! The Challenge: Double Agents and The Challenge: All Stars

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn Nam gonna leave.
Let's be real here. Nam seems like a pretty nice guy but he's essentially been useless. He and Lolo never won anything, he isn't antagonistic in the least, he's big (:dame:) but literally no one seems intimidated, he really adds nothing.

They need to bring Turbo back next season. And either Jordan or Bananas too. They at least add another full layer of competitiveness.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Let's be real here. Nam seems like a pretty nice guy but he's essentially been useless. He and Lolo never won anything, he isn't antagonistic in the least, he's big (:dame:) but literally no one seems intimidated, he really adds nothing.

They need to bring Turbo back next season. And either Jordan or Bananas too. They at least add another full layer of competitiveness.

Jordan is probably gone. Isn't there a bunch of footage of him saying a bunch of racist shyt floating around?

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Yeah but he literally said the shyt on his Real World season lol.

I don't think mtv is trying to touch anything that's even remotely considered racist with a ten foot pole right now; past, or present. Once i saw it pop up on twitter, I knew his days were numbered, and that's the last season I've seen him since. I remember seeing it posted when Dee got kicked off.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas

Lolo held Nam back cause she was trash. Turbo was a beast.