Get your milk and cookies ready!!! The Challenge: Double Agents and The Challenge: All Stars

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
CT had the highlight of the season :mjlol:

Devin and Josh both losing together was perfect.

I understand Devin wanting to shoot a big shot but the second Darrell name came out his mouth it was curtatins. Should have went for Fessy since he hated BB so much but whatever.

Nam going home after Lolo is some destiny shyt too. That double elimination really breathed some life back into this dead season with all the partner switches.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
just getting caught up on this season now, but gotta check in and give a shout out, props, and R.I.P. to Knight for slapping up that bytch Frank years ago on live television during the reunion:wow:

1poz.gif

tenor.gif
should have gone for an upper cut

his chin was right there :ohlawd:

damn, I'm surprise I haven't been posting in this thread even though I been watching live

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Real World Homecoming tomorrow. I'm in. I'f they start doing more reboots like this with og cast members, it might actually be pretty good. These millennials are wack af :scusthov:

Just a couple minutes in, but I’m liking what im seeing so far :ehh:

lots of interesting directions they can go into with these reunions

loving the 90’s nostalgia it’s bringing up for me

it would be fun revisiting where some of the OG’s that are currently on these seasons of the challenge came from too

Edit: just finished the first ep. highly recommend checking this out. Looks like it’s going to be a great season.

Last edited:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
CT picking Kam and giving the boot to Big T:wow::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed: Ol girl walking around all sad and surprised as if she didn't shyt on and undercut her original partner at the beginning of the season :pacspit::pacspit:good riddance, hope she gets eliminated next week

Big Game Darrell getting Devin TF out of here :salute::salute:talked all that shyt then had to Homer Simpson into the bushes

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
People really find it crazy that Devin chose Darrell. My question is why?

He already had a skull
Josh was down there (who he wanted out)
He probably didn’t want to go against someone he’s aligned with in Nam (cuz it’s lose lose)

So that leaves only Fessy, Kyle, Leroy, and Darell (who didn’t have a skull)

As interested as it may have been for 2 niccas with skulls to go battle it out.

This was just the most logical option.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
People really find it crazy that Devin chose Darrell. My question is why?

He already had a skull
Josh was down there (who he wanted out)
He probably didn’t want to go against someone he’s aligned with in Nam (cuz it’s lose lose)

So that leaves only Fessy, Kyle, Leroy, and Darell (who didn’t have a skull)

As interested as it may have been for 2 niccas with skulls to go battle it out.

This was just the most logical option.
Leroy or Fessy are more logical picks honestly. What difference does it make to Devin whether the guy already has a skull or not??

I mean, Kyle is REALLY the guy to pick, but he was in Devin’s alliance so yeah.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Leroy or Fessy are more logical picks honestly. What difference does it make to Devin whether the guy already has a skull or not??

I mean, Kyle is REALLY the guy to pick, but he was in Devin’s alliance so yeah.

Only reason I said not them.... is because that even though that challenge came down to a "puzzle"

The first part is physical and both of them are taller and stronger (probably more stamina) than Devin. They due to their height probably could've cleared that first part quicker cuz they got the reach.

Darell, though he not a midget. He aint as tall as them so "theoretically" he would have to work somewhat as hard.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Only reason I said not them.... is because that even though that challenge came down to a "puzzle"

The first part is physical and both of them are taller and stronger (probably more stamina) than Devin. They due to their height probably could've cleared that first part quicker cuz they got the reach.

Darell, though he not a midget. He aint as tall as them so "theoretically" he would have to work somewhat as hard.
Also, now that I think of it, Devin really didn't have any good choice to pick so Darrell makes the most sense from a go big standpoint. Devin himself even said he took out Bananas, he took out Wes, he was prepared to take out CT, so I guess aiming for a legend made sense for him.

Plus TJ told them after he picked that there was a puzzle portion. Had he known puzzles were involved he definitely wouldve picked Leroy lol.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Also, now that I think of it, Devin really didn't have any good choice to pick so Darrell makes the most sense from a go big standpoint. Devin himself even said he took out Bananas, he took out Wes, he was prepared to take out CT, so I guess aiming for a legend made sense for him.

Plus TJ told them after he picked that there was a puzzle portion. Had he known puzzles were involved he definitely wouldve picked Leroy lol.

True:russ::russ::russ: