Get your milk and cookies ready!!! The Challenge: Double Agents and The Challenge: All Stars

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
actaully i fukk with why LOLO was not fukking wtih the show even IF what she says isnt true.

they run this show like "its the 5th major sport" which is a joke. half of these challenges take forever for them to finish or arent as hard as production makes them look

they never post times anymore. they are never clear on rules anymore. cant be a 'sport' or competition if thats not the case. and lets be real Production has a hardon for certain people and can decide tehre is a "twist" to keep big names (bananas, wes, ct) from going to early. so who knows what they hide from me. aint no difference from this than wrestling ...that is not a knock

on the devin love in here. devin is fake as hell. he put on a show that him and josh arent cool. but him and josh were just cuddled up on vacation together on a boat take that as you will :dame:

edit: this show aint as fun as it once used to be. alot more manufactured drama that comes from nothing. just get me legit messy people on here and make losing daily challenges matter
Bear was a legit messy person, look what happened with that. Ultimately Its all entertainment to me, I don't take any of it seriously.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Bear was a legit messy person, look what happened with that. Ultimately Its all entertainment to me, I don't take any of it seriously.

I think the show is fine for what it is.

I don’t know what more people want. The challenges are fairly creative for what they are. I don’t think they should toooo much go out their where to make them too dangerous and disgusting for some regulars ass people trynna make money.

Also the house fukkery..... I mean hell, if niccas not allowed to put hands on each other with little to no repercussions...... I’m kinda fine with that being what it is too.

I still love this show way more than other shows with a similar type thing going on (Bachelor, etc)

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Lolo really just needed some TLC.

I don’t know.... maybe I could be wrong.... and I’m not saying for her rep I would embarrassed her by trynna smash on cam.

But I would’ve atleast held her more if I was Nam and take her to places away from the cam

Like when fukkery was going on, josh was overreacting and crying about some bullshyt and all the cams was on him or Devin, Johnny B, Wes, etc trolling.

I would’ve been like “nows our chance” and just taken her somewhere privately to “give her what she needs”

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Thought. Lolo was chickenshyt for leaving because she didn't have a skull, nobody wanted to see her in elimination to get a skull, so she quit, being an Olympian.

Thought CT and Big T was gonna get dq'ed.

Who ever said Big T is fine....do you broski.

I’m not finna sit here and let you talk about @Ezra like that:lolbron:

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
just getting caught up on this season now, but gotta check in and give a shout out, props, and R.I.P. to Knight for slapping up that bytch Frank years ago on live television during the reunion:wow:

1poz.gif

tenor.gif

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
The OG challenge was hella real da beefs hook ups winners n shyt was real n was entertaining. Da last few cycles they when they really changed da show to 'The Challenge' is when its lost some of its luster.

They started treating da show more like real housive or love and hip hop and signing some ppl to annual contracts and they jus act up to help create drama for da show and its jus fake n BS. Yes Josh I'm tlkin about u.

Devin use 2 be real and his antics were entertaining on ayto and early challenges. He sd str8 up I'm. Beefin wit bananas to get air time. But after that season when his dad passed and he went after bananas there was a point bananas was like ok ok cut cut da gag good job now stop. And he kept Goin n bananas walked away n didn't chirp usually he does chirp but u cld tell it was past that n then bananas MD da dad comment from that point Devin's antics where dun.. Now its like he got hired back to play a role to help create drama as no bear no Theo no bananas no Pauly etc. And it's jus not funny or entertaining.

U got sum rookies on here not sexi sluts not Dru k entertaining n we really ain't tryin 2 see dem weak efforts in challenges so it's a wash.

The lack of having real world still to bring in ew talent is hurting them. You cant use big bro and survivor talent cous they real reality personalties. And it's too obvious they fakin it for tv like a josh or amber or Pauly or they serious bout da loot n know how 2 avoid da drama like a kaycee.

Where's a ol skool jasmine gettin black out drank, hurricane Katy etc

Daps
People with Gold Skulls if u didnt know

2. Fessy/Aneesa
4. Leroy/Kaycee
6. Kyle/Kam
7. Josh
8. Amber B. (Rookie)
9. Devin

Last edited:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

2. Fessy/Aneesa
4. Leroy/Kaycee
6. Kyle/Kam
7. Josh
8. Amber B. (Rookie)
9. Devin
Darrell need to go ahead and get this skull this week.

Haven't seen spoilers, so this is just my guess, and please don't respond to me if you HAVE read spoilers lol, but I'm assuming Lolo leaving the show is why they have this twist from the end of last episode, and now maybe there's gonna be double mens elimination.

Either that, or Lolo's vote doesn't count anymore, and maybe that switches it from being Devin to being Josh in there against CT.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin

2. Fessy/Aneesa
4. Leroy/Kaycee
6. Kyle/Kam
7. Josh
8. Amber B. (Rookie)
9. Devin

That’s another thing I been thinking too.

I know cats wanna loyal to they partners.

But say if I got a skull and my partner doesn’t have one.

Why would I stay with THAT partner?

Like I look at Devins dilemma.

They had actually won a challenge, but wasn’t sure if it was gonna be a guys or girls day. Now he and his partner are on edge cuz she may wanna go down but he don’t want to cuz what if it’s a trick and actually a guys day?

Now he risk losing his skull and time there in an elimination.

shyt the moment I got my skull, I’m teaming up with someone that got a skull. Cuz then the chances are people not gonna vote them in for one reason or another.

Like if Devin was really smart and wanted to make the ultimate power move. He should’ve left his partner and took Cam:russ:

He would be protected and guaranteed going to the final. Cuz as ruthless as she is, without CLEARLY knowing what the challenge is. No way in hell she finna risk throwing herself back into elimination just to get rid of him. She’s just have to take that L and ride it out :mjlol:

Every TEAM with skulls has absolutely no need to do anything else from now till the end of the game unless they have to

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
The game is getting to the point where it's was like the UK vs America season where one alliance is so big that it doesn't matter if you win or lose because their numbers on all sides are just too big to overcome. And that was like the worst season in a long time. Darrell was really the only thing keeping this game from being a wash. I dunno what the twist is tonight or after that but if either CT or Devin actually go home it's going get even worse. I kind of checked out after Theresa went home. She and Devin are the only people actively trying to go against the grain. Everyone left is either trying to fly under the radar (which is like half the house) or in the alliance.

They need to do a season like cutthroat with multiple teams and instead of having people team with their rivals or doing a draft, put all the friends and alliances on the same team. So when they do lose now they have to send one of their own people into elimination and then the drama will be back. Imagine the BB team losing and Fessy and Kaycee saying Josh's name.