Get your milk and cookies ready!!! The Challenge: Double Agents and The Challenge: All Stars

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
damn i came in here to see if yall were chattin about lolo quittin and tweeting.

edit: i know lolo weird and all that but i believe her. something when i was watchign was weird and apparently josh and kaycee went to production about something lolo said and took it completely out of context. ive seen this from multiple sources who have been reliable about mtv drama

@Milk N Cookies i think we may have saw the same thing

with that said i got more info but ill put that in the spoiler below

apparently CT and Big T didnt actually win the challenge and shouldve been DQ'd and there is more production fukker afoot once we get to the finals and i will share what i learned when we get there. this might be one of my last seasons watching if it doesnt get back to a fukkery show that happens to have competition.

Devin was calling BS on what Lolo said. Devin was like "you lost every daily tho" and she went home on a day when it wasn't a women's elimination.

If it's not true, I don't get why Lolo would suggest this because knowing MTV, they'd continue to bring her back.

As for the Challenge itself this season, Bill Simmons and Dave Jacoby keep harping on how this season from an interaction standpoint has been trash, but they understand that covid affected how shyt went this season (the shyt they find entertaining is Nam, rooting for Leroy, Kam, and hate watching Josh) They couldn't go to bars and mingle with locals (the OG challenges used to be like Road Rules where they were in an RV and went from place to place). Half the fukkery comes in the van ride to and from the club and that wasn't there this season. Who knows when that changes.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Go home Nany. If you crying that ur punk ass partner go sent home... just leave.
tenor.gif

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Devin was calling BS on what Lolo said. Devin was like "you lost every daily tho" and she went home on a day when it wasn't a women's elimination.

If it's not true, I don't get why Lolo would suggest this because knowing MTV, they'd continue to bring her back.

As for the Challenge itself this season, Bill Simmons and Dave Jacoby keep harping on how this season from an interaction standpoint has been trash, but they understand that covid affected how shyt went this season (the shyt they find entertaining is Nam, rooting for Leroy, Kam, and hate watching Josh) They couldn't go to bars and mingle with locals (the OG challenges used to be like Road Rules where they were in an RV and went from place to place). Half the fukkery comes in the van ride to and from the club and that wasn't there this season. Who knows when that changes.

I feel like they clear out the bars and stuff just for mtv the last few season I rarely see locals at them anymore. That’s really when the challenge and real world were goat. Never forget when Brad lost his shyt did he get an atomic wedgie or some shyt :lolbron::lolbron: