Get your milk and cookies ready!!! The Challenge: Double Agents and The Challenge: All Stars

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
As much as I do think CT cared about Big T at the end of the day he don’t fukk with her outside the show and had to do what’s best for him... he made the right decision but the way he did it was way too extra and made him look bad

but it’s smart because cam won’t go back in to change partners and risk losing and neither would Leroy... fessy desperately needs to make a change tho if he wants any chance of winning

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
As much as I do think CT cared about Big T at the end of the day he don’t fukk with her outside the show and had to do what’s best for him... he made the right decision but the way he did it was way too extra and made him look bad

but it’s smart because cam won’t go back in to change partners and risk losing and neither would Leroy... fessy desperately needs to make a change tho if he wants any chance of winning

Perhaps, but he played himself a second time during that campfire sitdown he had set up for them.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP

I just have a sinking feeling that at some point all of these teams are gonna get mixed up. That part where Leroy and Kaycee are talking about how they get along no problem and you got teams essentially planning how they were gonna go about the final together. Everyone bummed out about losing a partner or getting switched up. That’s a set up for something later.

Also, I think the idea of people being left out of the final has kinda backfired because of the injuries and early exits. They wanted the idea of people thinking they could skate through and then get left behind. Now every guy remaining is guaranteed a shot at a skull.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Well damn Darell dont be coming to play!!!!:whew:

CT shocks me with how smart he is with puzzles. This nicca went from dumb jock early on to cerebral:ohhh:

I dont really like him like that off past shyt... But I have to call props on his evolution

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Darrell should have picked Casey, you play to win the game

I agree. I think anyone that has a skull should match up with other people with skulls.

Cuz when one person has a skull and the other person doesnt..... thats just never gonna work.

Again, why would you risk going into the pit when you dont know if its gonna be your day or your partners day?:mindblown:

At the end of the day, partner or not you gotta think for yourself to a degree till you qualify that finals:heh:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
I don't think mtv is trying to touch anything that's even remotely considered racist with a ten foot pole right now; past, or present. Once i saw it pop up on twitter, I knew his days were numbered, and that's the last season I've seen him since. I remember seeing it posted when Dee got kicked off.
Jordan clarified that he wasn't suspended or anything like that.

He claims Tori was gonna do a few more challenges and then they'd go back together one more time (kinda like how Leroy's going about it with Kam) and then be done, but then they called off their engagement.

My guess is that if they do a Battle of the Exes he'll go back for that. Otherwise, if this OG Challenge takes off, he'll just appear on one of those and be done.

The last 2-3 seasons you can tell who's gonna be a regular on this and who's bowing out.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Amber B has a skull tho

I know and thats why he shouldve left her for someone WITH a skull. I wouldve snatched Kacee.

Yo @tremonthustler1

Gotdamn.... my bad partner..... I read your post all wrong:snoop:

You right Amber did win a skull and that what you was saying:snoop:

That’s what I get for doing too much shyt at once while posting.

Darell did the right thing then and yes he’s set.

the smart bet is to be partnered up with someone that has a skull.

so yea Kyle is now fukked

My bad on the terrible reading comprehension :russ:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well damn Darell dont be coming to play!!!!:whew:

CT shocks me with how smart he is with puzzles. This nicca went from dumb jock early on to cerebral:ohhh:

I dont really like him like that off past shyt... But I have to call props on his evolution
On some real shyt, you can tell that CT actually takes this shyt seriously (obviously) and improved on his weaknesses over time. Meanwhile you got people like Leroy who claimed he wanted to win year after year but never took the time to learn how to swim in a damn decade. To be fair though, he did seem to improve on it in an earlier challenge this season.