Get your milk and cookies ready!!! The Challenge: Double Agents and The Challenge: All Stars

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
At first I was like CT looking at Durell energy funny.... but then it dawned on me.... I recognize this nicca energy and I respect as I have a story of me being in similar situation and how I responded.

I will tell my story in the Charlotte thread in TLR (where I tell a lot of my past stories cuz they be funny or wild) not to clog here up
Also lets also remember CT earlier in the season was talking about keeping Darrell out of eliminations anyway because he doesn't want to see him in the final.

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
Yeah idk about this twist. It seems like they voted in Devin fair and square. Those are the rules even though I was praying for it to be Josh going against CT.

My guess is its gonna be a double elimination and CT will back out so Big T doesn't go in the crater.

Maybe Josh & Nany go in

based on the half season trailer it does seem like ct gets a skull and switches partners or does something to backstab big t

Daps
based on the half season trailer it does seem like ct gets a skull and switches partners or does something to backstab big t
I hope not. Unless its just MTV smoke and mirrors then i wouldnt even be mad if they were FWB's and had a spin off reality show

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Bun dat maga. Notice he only does deals and alliances wit all white players. Punks off ne1 of colour constantly. And only hooks up wit the white girls. Punks ne girl of colour.

Bun Devin
I remember him having to carry Cheyenne to the final and split the money with her when he didn’t have to :yeshrug:

He might be a douchebag in real life, but in the game he’s nothing but fukkery

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Bun dat maga. Notice he only does deals and alliances wit all white players. Punks off ne1 of colour constantly. And only hooks up wit the white girls. Punks ne girl of colour.

Bun Devin

I remember him having to carry Cheyenne to the final and split the money with her when he didn’t have to :yeshrug:

He might be a douchebag in real life, but in the game he’s nothing but fukkery

Yea.... I don’t hate or like Devin.

I think he’s good fukkery for the show and I’ve never seen him go out his way to shyt on minorities.

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding

Bun Devin

i coulda swore he was ready to fight bananas and Vince defending Cheyenne

people throw around racism accusations way too much these days with no substances

Ezra

Daps
Big T funny as hell too me.

I'm so confused with her wigs though:russ:

Leroy snitching.... come on breh..... dont snitch on camera...... this nicca really dont give a fukk. I do believe this his last season
She's fine as hell. Needs to just grow out the hair and go natural. Leave behind all the wigs

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
damn i came in here to see if yall were chattin about lolo quittin and tweeting.

edit: i know lolo weird and all that but i believe her. something when i was watchign was weird and apparently josh and kaycee went to production about something lolo said and took it completely out of context. ive seen this from multiple sources who have been reliable about mtv drama

@Milk N Cookies i think we may have saw the same thing

with that said i got more info but ill put that in the spoiler below

apparently CT and Big T didnt actually win the challenge and shouldve been DQ'd and there is more production fukker afoot once we get to the finals and i will share what i learned when we get there. this might be one of my last seasons watching if it doesnt get back to a fukkery show that happens to have competition.

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
actaully i fukk with why LOLO was not fukking wtih the show even IF what she says isnt true.

they run this show like "its the 5th major sport" which is a joke. half of these challenges take forever for them to finish or arent as hard as production makes them look

they never post times anymore. they are never clear on rules anymore. cant be a 'sport' or competition if thats not the case. and lets be real Production has a hardon for certain people and can decide tehre is a "twist" to keep big names (bananas, wes, ct) from going to early. so who knows what they hide from me. aint no difference from this than wrestling ...that is not a knock

on the devin love in here. devin is fake as hell. he put on a show that him and josh arent cool. but him and josh were just cuddled up on vacation together on a boat take that as you will :dame:

edit: this show aint as fun as it once used to be. alot more manufactured drama that comes from nothing. just get me legit messy people on here and make losing daily challenges matter

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
damn i came in here to see if yall were chattin about lolo quittin and tweeting.

edit: i know lolo weird and all that but i believe her. something when i was watchign was weird and apparently josh and kaycee went to production about something lolo said and took it completely out of context. ive seen this from multiple sources who have been reliable about mtv drama

@Milk N Cookies i think we may have saw the same thing

with that said i got more info but ill put that in the spoiler below

apparently CT and Big T didnt actually win the challenge and shouldve been DQ'd and there is more production fukker afoot once we get to the finals and i will share what i learned when we get there. this might be one of my last seasons watching if it doesnt get back to a fukkery show that happens to have competition.

It got deeper than that... but her tweet triggered it and an entire hashtag by longtime challenge fans.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
actaully i fukk with why LOLO was not fukking wtih the show even IF what she says isnt true.

they run this show like "its the 5th major sport" which is a joke. half of these challenges take forever for them to finish or arent as hard as production makes them look

they never post times anymore. they are never clear on rules anymore. cant be a 'sport' or competition if thats not the case. and lets be real Production has a hardon for certain people and can decide tehre is a "twist" to keep big names (bananas, wes, ct) from going to early. so who knows what they hide from me. aint no difference from this than wrestling ...that is not a knock

on the devin love in here. devin is fake as hell. he put on a show that him and josh arent cool. but him and josh were just cuddled up on vacation together on a boat take that as you will :dame:

edit: this show aint as fun as it once used to be. alot more manufactured drama that comes from nothing. just get me legit messy people on here and make losing daily challenges matter

I will say this..... I don’t really think anyone on that show ultimately pure “REAL” or pure “FAKE”

I think there is a gray area that many fall in thats either nudged one direction or another depending on the situation.

Also

From the time it’s taped to the time it’s aired, I think by now we should realized that time has passed and whatever the events in our real time don’t always correlate with the show.

Too many times we seen people we thought left the show in relationships or cool then come the reunion show that’s filmed much later and sometimes live. We see evidence of dramatic changes