Get your milk and cookies ready!!! The Challenge: Double Agents and The Challenge: All Stars

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
What's the cliff notes on what he said?

that he's been seeing this Big Brother alliance coming since they joined The Challenge and that he's been trying to find an alliance to match up against them but most people avoid it. He wanted an Are You The One? alliance. But everyone wanted to link up with them. He was like "they're from a show where the best liar wins"

He'll do challenges as long as they ask him to.

He was clowning Fessy heavy :laugh:

That Gabby was shook of the crater, so he didn't have to convince her not to go down there. He woulda been cool with her going down because if she won she shoulda switched and went with Fessy; if she loses, he woulda been rogue.

He was clowning Lolo and Cory. He was "if I learned 2 things on this show, it's that Lolo's an Olympian and Cory has kids. We get it." Said Lolo was difficult.

He was really close with Nam, that anyone who disagreed or had conflicts with Nam, the problem was on them.

He discussed a situation where Fessy randomly took his shoe off and threw it in the garbage but he responded by showing the other shoe and said "now take this one off bytch boy" and then shyt popped off again

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
At first I was like CT looking at Durell energy funny.... but then it dawned on me.... I recognize this nicca energy and I respect as I have a story of me being in similar situation and how I responded.

I will tell my story in the Charlotte thread in TLR (where I tell a lot of my past stories cuz they be funny or wild) not to clog here up

Daps
Yeah idk about this twist. It seems like they voted in Devin fair and square. Those are the rules even though I was praying for it to be Josh going against CT.

My guess is its gonna be a double elimination and CT will back out so Big T doesn't go in the crater.

Maybe Josh & Nany go in

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
My story is up over here

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/the-official-charlotte-nc-discussion-thread.120995/page-319

My Durell situation.

I recognize his energy and I feel him.

CT talking bout some “we vets, we OGs, known each other for 15 years.

But when I think about it..... I don’t recall him and CT really breaking bread like that together or being close homies. They never had no smoke but they wasn’t buddy buddy either. They both had mutual respect but CT did him and Rell did him.

So yea, just because they was in the circumstances they were in now, I can see for Rell why there really was no reason for him align with CT and help him :russ:

I get that nicca:lolbron:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Yeah idk about this twist. It seems like they voted in Devin fair and square. Those are the rules even though I was praying for it to be Josh going against CT.

My guess is its gonna be a double elimination and CT will back out so Big T doesn't go in the crater.

Maybe Josh & Nany go in

I think the main reason for the twist was because of the Lolo leaving Nam situation.

Like they got 2 Rogue agents and I can imagine they still trynna keep a schedule of how shyt moves and goes.