Get your milk and cookies ready!!! The Challenge: Double Agents and The Challenge: All Stars

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
That was the most pathetic elimination win I've ever seen in my life. Josh doesn't even have challenge winning potential.

I don't want to see Meechie ever again.

A lot of the other teams should have been in on that shyt trying to go down. I feel like Darrell going to get frozen out. Cory was up there rubbing his hands when TJ said they have to start stealing skulls but he doesn't want to go in period so I dunno what he's getting hype for. And it look's like the old challenges are just going to get cycled through at this point. Boring shyt.

Kam may not be as good as previous challengers but she has the fear factor over everyone and no one is squarely going to go at her so she's pretty much going to be calling shots all the time until a Laurel someone like that comes back.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Darrell still stuck in the oldsytle mentality of trying to stay quiet and float by and avoid eliminations. He shldve been tryin 2 go down vs meechie, Josh and Jay. Easy dubs wldve been for em. I feel like he gonna get stuck facing fessy or sum shyt now.

That’s why I don’t get why people be so mad about going into elimination.

I love the new rules

If you don’t go in and get a skull.... it’s the same as losing.

This is my fav standard cuz it exposes the cowards from the brave

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Darrell still stuck in the oldsytle mentality of trying to stay quiet and float by and avoid eliminations. He shldve been tryin 2 go down vs meechie, Josh and Jay. Easy dubs wldve been for em. I feel like he gonna get stuck facing fessy or sum shyt now.
CT is definitely being shut out and I think, if they're smart, the house will try to shut Darrell out of going into elimination. Because if Darrell is in the final he's probably winning that shyt.

Daps
That’s why I don’t get why people be so mad about going into elimination.

I love the new rules

If you don’t go in and get a skull.... it’s the same as losing.

This is my fav standard cuz it exposes the cowards from the brave
I like it to but it doesnt come across well on tv. They be like "yeah dog, this might be my time to go in there and finally EARN my gold skull"
:myman:

then they see its a "Hall Brawl" elimination and they gotta go against Fessy or CT and be like
:whoa::hubie:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I like it to but it doesnt come across well on tv. They be like "yeah dog, this might be my time to go in there and finally EARN my gold skull"
:myman:

then they see its a "Hall Brawl" elimination and they gotta go against Fessy or CT and be like
:whoa::hubie:

Na what be killing me is the folks that be like

“Don’t vote me in unless I want to be voted in”

Then when they get in and win be all mad like
“I’m gonna get revenge on______ for voting me in by voting them in”

I think that’s silly:mjlol:

Say if you and me was on that show and was rivals. And you snaked me sending me down but I get my skull first:lolbron:

The rest of the season I’m gonna make the house freeze you out and never give you the chance to get a skull:mjgrin:

Like to me THAT is the way to play that game

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
tenor.gif

Hell yeah Darrell!!

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I’d rather get $1k, shyt maybe even just a couple hundred over some free whoppers lol

If it was McDonalds.... I would agree:russ:

But I fukks BK Whoppers:lolbron:

Of the big generic chains, #1 is Wendy’s and #2 is BK

McDs not in my top 10

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Just checked her IG, looks like Theresa's pregnant again, so it will be awhile before she comes back